94- Girls responding to Gun Threats

In all honesty, my will to write today is lower than most of y'all's grades.

But still, I made a promise to update once a day, so here we are.

Don't go on saying things in the comments like: you should take a break, It's alright to not write bla bla.

I appreciate it, I really do, but I'll only take a break when it's absolutely necessary and I can not update at all.

If you do want me to know you love these updates (which I really hope you do), drop in a comment or two!

I'm just being lazy, so it's nothing you need to stress about.

*

Haven't written a proper chapter in a while so here!

Miraculous girls responding to someone threatening them with a gun:

Chloe: *stares at the person from head to toe*

Honey, you're not fashionable equipped to shoot me. Besides, it's my bad hair day, now get lost.

Marinette: dARE POINT THAT GUN AT ADRIEN AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOULL REGRET EVER BEING BORN YOU PESKY SON OF BITCH- *vErY cOlOuRfUl LaNgUaGe EnSuEs*

Alya: OH WAIT, LET ME FILM THIS FOR MY BLOG! 'Being Held At Gunpoint! Do's and Dont's! Live from the scene of crime!' And, by the way, Mr. Shooter, do you think maybe you'd be willing to provide a your point of view version? You just need to wear this camera on your forehead and carry on with your usual work. So, where were we?

Rose: *gives the intimidator a hug* It's okay, leave this business and follow your dreams instead!

(The person who threatened: *crying* I'm gonna become a painter!')

Mylene: *karate chops the assailant even BEFORE he had a chance to threaten*

(she's been learning how to fight from Ivan who is WAY too insistent on teaching her)

Also Mylene: A-Are you okay?

Juleka: *stares*

Intimidator:

Juleka: *stares even more*

Intimidator: *shudders*

Juleka: pathetic.

(Juleka: A kid can threaten better than you.)

Alix: *cocks gun* Try me, bitch.

*

I'm gonna do them boys nextttt

*

Marc: The food is too hot, I can't eat it!

Nathaniel: You're too hot, I can still eat you.

Marc: *splutters* *blushes*

Nathaniel: *winks at him*

Alix, kicking the table: One dinner.

Alix: I just want oNE DINNER-