87- MLB Quirks

Let's get on with MLB quirks!

I'll be doing the quirks of all the miraculous holders. It will be continued in part 2 later (not necessarily the next chapter since a lot of you do not watch the show) because I'm still down with a fever.

-Ladybug and Chat Noir do not have the same quirks as Marinette and Adrien to protect their identities.

-So that something like:
"Hey, Marinette, why is your quirk so similar to Ladybug? Are you Ladybug's secret love child or something?"
Doesn't happen.

-*angrily eyes Todoroki in the time out chair*

-Ladybug and Chat Noir's quirks are technically their kwami's quirks.

-Tikki, or Ladybug, has the power of creation, allowing her to create any object (ladybug-themed though) but it will disappear after 5 minutes and it takes a good minute for her to recover, provided she has food, therefore, she fights relying on support items like her yoyo and natural agility.

-Plagg, or Chat Noir, can destroy anything he touches, however, he also has to recharge before using another round. Food obviously helps.

-(cue me and Present Mic fighting over who gets to announce the next round, with him winning.)

-Rose Lavillant.

Quirk: Hope.

She is more of a support fighter, enhancing the abilities of her comrades and decreasing their quirk drawbacks, thereby increasing overall effectiveness in battle.

She does not fare well in hand to hand combat.

-Kim Le Chien.

Quirk: Chaos.

He-well-causes chaos.

The circumstances caused by said quirk turn the tide of the battle towards his favour.
He is an excellent fighter but his only drawback is that he can use his quirk only once within 24 hours.

-Max Kante.

Quirk: Tactician.

Pretty self-explanatory, he is the ultimate strategist, able to calculate millions of outcomes to narrow it down to the best possible way to attain victory.

He has to be really focused and if disturbed in his calculation, will have to start over again. If you want to use him in a battle, keep him far away from the actual fight and follow his orders to the dot.

-Zoe Lee.

Quirk: Disposition.

Excellent for infiltration missions, her quirk allows her to gain the abilities, quirks and personality of whoever she last touched.

Depending on whom she last came in contact with, she can either be a sweet adorable baby or a feral porcupine.

She can only maintain the form for up to 5 minutes, and if she touches someone else by mistake, she acquires their quirk too. Hence, she mostly wears gloves.

*

That tired me.

*

Chat: Ladybug called me pretty today.

Chat: Actually, the full sentence was 'you're pretty stupid' but I only focus on positive things.

Viperion: