118- Reveal

I want to just-crawl in a hole and die for like, 36 hours.

*

Hello, periods.

*

I'm literally sprawled across my bed like a mad person-

*

I've seriously cried today because of the pain T^T

*

Identity Reveal scenario #1:

Chat notices one day how most of the miraculous holders are from his class.

He thought it'd be funny if Ladybug actually went to Francois and in HIS class, to boot.

So, in good humor, he randomly screams, 'Ladybug!' in the class during an attack.

And then Marinette goes: wHAT!?

...

*cue 'I'm on a sugar crash' playing in the background as the two confused souls stare bewilderedly at each other and the rest of the class watches on*

Identity Reveal scenario #2:

Ok hear me out, Multimouse leads the team and shit when LB's not around, makes sense because these suicidal idiots need someone to boss them around or Paris is as good as dead.

So one time they're asking her for orders and stuff and she just-snaps because the akuma's outfit is tiring to look at-

"Mousey, what can I do?"

"gIvE mE yOuR mIrAcUlOuS, yOu PeSkY sUpErHeRoEs!"

"Multimouse, do you think we should..."

"mARINETTEEEEEE, I DID ITTTTT, GIMME HEADPATSSSS!!!"

and she takes a deep breath, "wILL ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!? STOP IT WITH THE NICKNAME, CARAPACE, IT MAKES ME SICK-" (Carapace: QnQ) "AND SHUT THE FUCK UP HAWKMOTH, WE NEED TO HAVE A SERIOUS TALK ABOUT YOUR OUTFITS. AND WHY DOES YOUR LONER SIMPING ASS ALWAYS PICKS THE WORST TIME FOR AN ATTACK, HUH!? JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T TOO! GO READ YOUR STUPID EMILIE X READER FANFICS SOMEWHERE ELSE! I WAS JUST TRYNA HAVE MY STARBUCKS! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THOSE ARE!? AND I DROPPED MINE BECAUSE YOUR STUPID AKUMATIZED VICTIM WAS SAD FOR NOT WINNING THE SPELLING BEE! AND TRY AND ACTUALLY LOOK AFTER YOUR SON INSTEAD OF TERRORIZING PARIS IN YOUR STUPID PERVY JUMPSUIT, YOU SICK, BALD BASTARD-" (hawky: *deep hurt*) "aND I APPRECIATE YOU HELPING ME RENA, BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT EVEN MORE IF YOU WANTED TO GET OVER THIS BATTLE QUICKLY JUST TO SAVE PARIS AND NOT GO PLAY SUPER PENGUINO WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND-" (Rena: gIRL, CALM TF DOWN-) " I AM CALM-" (gEEZ OK-) "AND CHAT-"

"oh lord-"

"yOU STUPID BLIND DUMBASS FURRY-"

"i'M SORRY-"

"I AM GOING TO-"

*The author is scared of the colorful, (PRIDE flag representative worthy colorful) rainbow language flowing out of her mouth, so she'll leave it to your beautiful imaginations because her own sure is traumatized*

(This book is completely family-friendly, what do you mean?)

Chat is crying in the corner and the entire team, who has now witnessed the snapped, cOlOrFuL side of Multimouse goes:

...Ladybug?

*

I think I have exhausted my hand enough now-

I've decided to change my pfp but not the one you all saw earlier xP

Let me say this in advance, in the new pfp, I relate to Chat on a spiritual level.

*

Adrien: Hey, I've been thinking-

Nino: Congratulations.

*

Here's more of Adrien and Nino as bros because I know y'all love this.

Buuuut what about Marinette and Alya as best bitches?

BETTER YET, Marinette, Alya AND Chloe-

*

Also, since I am confused on my current pfp, I might show a couple more pics I wanna make my pfp and I'll have to ask for your help UwU