70- Adrien Headcanons

We're on 70 chapters y'all-

How did I not lose the motivation to do this yet-

*

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE FUCK IS LADYBUG SO PRETTY-

*

Adrien headcanons because he blond.

-Has an hourglass figure. Fight me.

-Uses expensive body washes.

-Is a sucker for bath bombs.

-Is actually into coloured hair.

-He wants Luka's hair.

-Is 90% of the class' therapist.

-Needs therapy himself.

-Has a notebook counting down all the times he has saved Ladybug as Chat to make up for the 25,913 times he couldn't save her as Aspik.

-When he chose Sass over Plagg and the plan failed, Plagg welcomed him with friendly minutely reminders of 'welcome back, traitor.'

'Would it have been better if we use Sass, traitor?'

'Oh look, it's Luka, with a fashion sense far greater than yours. AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A FASHION PRODIGY, tRAiToR?'

-In short, Plagg never lets him live this down.

-Post reveal, Plagg purposely flies to Marinette and rants to her about how Adrien betrayed him.

-Adrien is not happy about the fact that Marinette scolded him thrice already and still does because she can't resist Plagg.

-Curls himself in a ball and sleeps on Marinette's chaise during their sleepovers.

-Adrien + A ball of yarn = Disaster and Marinette is much too aware of this.

-Has enhanced hearing even in his civilian form because being Chat somehow improved his senses.

-Still wears lighting up sketchers at the age of 15.

-This lil bitch knows how to run in heels after the events of 'Reflekta'.

-Marinette is very jealous.

*

It was so fun-

*

Rena is the best fucking hero and you can't PAY me to change my mind.

Period.

*

Ladybug: You really put everything aside and came all this way for me?! How did you even get here this fast?!

Queen Bee: Several traffic violations.

Rena Rouge: Three counts of resisting arrest.

Carapace: Roughly thirteen cans of energy drinks.

Chat Noir: Also, that's not our car.

*

This WOULD happen.