50- Chloe Headcanons

Here are some Chloe headcanons just cuz.

-Fav colour is obvs gold.

-Has terrible fashion sense (blue eyeshadow with a black and white striped undershirt, a yellow jacket and white jeans? Seriously?) But it gets better soon.

-Always leaves messages on read. Its not like she's too lazy to type, she just doesn't give a fuck about you.

-Actually knows Butler Jean's real name but only pretends not to because she imitates her mom not knowing her own name.

-That's sad :(

-Isn't evil. Just misunderstood.

-Is touch starved and although pretends not to like it when someone touches her in an affectionate way/hugs her, she wants to be comforted more.

-100% queen and 300% sassy.

-Wants to hate her mom for leaving her but can't.

-Goes Gucci shopping with Adrien.

-Secretly likes Marinette for being the only person standing up to her.

-When it's her classmates' birthdays, she leaves expensive small gifts anonymously on their desks and the class thinks it's Adrien even though he denies it in vain.

-Has a closet for various types of hair dryers. A closet for fucking h a i r d r y e r s.

-Has an amazing singing voice.

-Used to pronounce meme as me-me and the class still hasn't let that go.

-Fav Disney princess is Rapunzel for having gorgeous hair. (Duh.)

-Relates to Raquelle on a spiritual level but so do I.

*

Chloe is iconic.

*

Adrien: No, guys, Marinette doesn't have a crush on me.

Alya: Yes she does.

Nino: Yes she does.

Chloe: Yes she does.

Marinette: Yes I do.