nine

"Ashton can you pass me my phone."

"Sure." I reached across the couch and grabbed Luke's phone that had started ringing.

"Shit. I should probably take this in private. It's my manager."

I groaned but sat up so I wasn't leaning on him.

"Sorry. I'll be back in a minute." He kissed my cheek before heading towards my room.

While Luke was on the phone I watched TV, waiting for him to come back. When he did I could tell something was wrong.

"Luke? What's wrong? What happened?"

"I have to leave London. Tomorrow."

"What? But I thought you had another week?" I sat up straighter.

"I thought I did too but apparently not."

"Why? Why are you guys leaving so soon?"

"I don't know. I stopped listening after he said I had to leave."

"So. Today's our last day then?"

"I guess so."

"What should we do?"

He turned to me. But instead of answering he just pressed his lips to mine and set his hands on my hips. As I wrapped my arms around his neck he pulled me onto his lap.

He ran his hands underneath my shirt and lifted it over my head. I sighed as he attached his lips to my neck. He sucked and nipped lightly at my skin causing me to moan.

"Fuck." I swore under my breath. He pulled away and lightly kissed me on the lips.

"I don't want to leave you. But I have to. And I don't know how much longer it'll be until I see you again. So I want to do this. But if you don't that's fine." He whispered against my lips.

"I do. I want this." I nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yes I'm sure."

"Okay. I'll get the stuff."

"What you expected this to happen?" I teased as he pulled away from me.

"I was hoping. It's always good to be prepared you know."

I wrapped my arms around my bare torso as I waited for Luke to come back. I shifted on the couch. Luke came back right away with a condom and a small container of lube.

He quickly climbed back on top of me and laid me down on the couch. I fumbled a little but finally pulled off his shirt.

"God you're so beautiful." He mumbled as he kissed me. "I'm so lucky you're mine." His hands started trailing down my body and down to the waistband of my jeans. Slowly, he pulled them off and threw them on the floor.

"Luke." I moaned. He sat up a little, pulling off his own jeans then grabbed my face in his hands. He kissed me lightly and his hands trailed back down to the waistband of my boxers.

"Are you sure you want this baby?" He mumbled against my lips.

"Mhm I'm sure." He lifted my bum up and slowly pulled off my boxers then did the same to his own.

"Ashton. You're so beautiful." Luke stared at me before pecking my lips. "Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"Okay then spread your legs for me baby." He covered three of his fingers in lube.

I did as he told and kept my eyes on his face. I shivered as I felt his finger move up against my thigh.