four

"You-You want to kiss me?" I stuttered. I couldn't believe he'd just asked me that.

"Yeah. I told you I haven't stopped thinking about you since that first day. I didn't lie.

"Wow. So you actually liked kissing me too?"

He nodded.

"Yeah. I really did. And I would really like to again if you aren't seeing anyone of course."

I shook my head quickly.

"No. No I'm not seeing anyone. I'm single. Or Pringle as Michael would say. But I don't know that I swear I'm not a stalker I just, my sister really likes your band but I think you're really attractive and sweet and okay I need to stop talking."

Luke smirked as if he found my rambling cute.

"So, can I kiss you then?"

"Yeah. Yeah of course." I nodded again.

And before I knew it his lips were on mine.

He slowly started crawling from his spot on the couch and closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted my head, deepening the kiss.

Luke continued to get closer to me until he was sitting on top of me with one hand resting on my hip and the other on my thigh.

He squeezed my hip causing me to gasp. I felt him smirk against my lips.

I shifted a little after feeling myself go hard.

Not wanting my situation to get worse, I pushed him off of me, gasping.

I looked up at him and saw him smirking.

"You need to stop smirking. It makes me feel like you're going to murder me or something."

He laughed.

"I like that it intimidates you. It makes me feel good about myself."

"That was really hot." I said after a moment.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"So tell me Ashton." Luke started, sitting back. "Where is your life headed? What are you planning on doing with it?"

"Well I'd like to go to America. Get a couple tattoos. I don't know nothing too crazy. I really do want to travel a little bit."

"Yeah travelling is pretty cool. Especially when you're with your best friends doing what you love."

"I bet."

He paused.

"I like talking to you Ashton. You say really stupid things but it's funny."

"And I like looking at your face." I don't know how you're supposed to reply to comments so I replied with the one thing I do know how to do: be awkward.

"A lot of people do. But I think you have prettier eyes then me."

I shook my head. "Nope. Not possible."

"Well you have nice arms."

"You have nice legs."

"You have nice hair."

"You have a cute dimple."

"Your smile is adorable!"

"Your voice is pretty!"

"Your laugh is beautiful!"

"You're a great kisser!

"So are you!"

"Well kiss me then!"

"Okay!"

We went back and forth and were soon yelling at each other until I told him to kiss me.

So he did.

He smashed his lips to mine and I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his blonde hair.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

And this time when I knew things were about to get too heated, I didn't push him off of me. Instead I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and I felt his mouth open.

We continued to make out for what had to be 10 minutes until I finally pulled away.

We both sat there staring at each other, trying to catch our breath.

Finally Luke smiled and spoke. "Ashton. Go on a date with me."

I felt my eyes widen.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Do I get a say?"

"No."

"Okay then."

He smiled. "So yes?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Awesome. There's just one thing."

"Anything."

"This has to be our little secret."

~
It's Wednesday!

So my drama starts again at the beginning of February and goes to April possibly May. So I'll be busy. Again.

And I don't have much to say.

Wait yes I do!

I'm going to be posting a new Lashton fic soon. I think soon. Hopefully. It's called Directions.

Probably in a week. Maybe on Monday. Maybe. Possibly. I haven't decided yet. If I get the motivation.

Anyways. Love love love

-Ash(ley)