thirty-one

We both slept for the whole flight and didn't say anything to each other. The most contact we had was when our shoulders bumped or our fingers brushed passed each other. He hardly even looked at me which hurt.

When our flight finally landed we were two of the last people to get off. He got closer to me then he had all flight and said, "Meet me at my hotel this evening?"

"Why don't we switch it up? You come to mine?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

Then I felt his fingers brush mine. I looked back to see him smiling for the first time in a day and he nodded.

"See you then."

When we got off the plane we went our separate ways. Calum and Michael were already at the hotel.

Two weeks ago before we got our break, they asked me about Sydney and when I told them I wasn't going they didn't ask many questions. They were confused because I always went home but they were worried about me so decided to leave it alone and hopefully they would now that we were all together again. They texted me quite a few times during our break including on my birthday. My family was also sad that I didn't go home over our break but also left it alone. I assumed they talked to Calum and Michael who told them something about me being bitchy and shitty looking lately which made them drop it too.

But I missed them. All of them. And finally got to see Michael and Calum after two weeks.

When I finally got to the hotel and checked in, I dropped off my stuff in my room first then went next door to Calum's and Michaels room. I knocked on the door and instantly heard Michael from inside the room.

"Is that our piece of shit guitarist whos getting so damn old?"

Then Calum, "Hell yeah it is!"

Then the door opened and I was immediatley pulled into a big hug.

"Is this really our Lucas?" Michael asked as he and Calum held onto me.

"He's too old to be ours!"

They both laughed and finally let go.

"How was, wherever the hell you were?" Calum asked.

"Awesome." I replied.

"Did you get drunk? Get laid? Party hard?" Michael asked.

"All three of those things actually." I told them. And it was true.

On my birthday me and Ashton decided to get drunk. We put on some music fairly loud and danced around his apartment. After that I banged him on his floor. So yeah. I did all three.

"Sick! In one night?"

"In one night." I nodded.

"Nice. Well its good to have you back man. It's been lonely without you. I had no one to make fun of."

"Glad to know what I'm good for."

"No Luke you're good for other things too." Calum told me and slung his arm over my shoulder. "You're really good to reach the tall things on the high shelves."

"I'm barely taller than you!"

Calum smiled.

"Luke we love you."

"I'm sure you do. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm exhausted. I'll see you guys tomorrow okay?"

"Alright."

I started to walk to the door before Calum stopped me.

"Hey wait."

I turned around and they were both right there. And then they were hugging me again. I was a bit taken aback but I hugged back. When they pulled away they were smiling.

"Luke we have no idea where the hell you were or what you even did," Calum started, "but you seem so much happier than you have been in a while because you really haven't been lately and we don't want to know why but we'really glad you did whatever the hell you did. We aren't going to ask what, although we are curious, but we'll let it be your secret."

"Thanks guys." I smiled a little.

"We do love you Luke and we want you to be happy. We really are glad that you are right now." Michael told me. "Now go to sleep. We'll see you tomorrow."

I said goodnight then walked to my room.

I texted Ashton my room number telling him to come over. He told me he was on his way. With all my heart I wanted him to be happy.

He got to the hotel right away and there was a soft knock on the door. When I pulled it open he was standing there smiling which made me smile. He walked into the room and shut the door behind him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He walked further in then turned to look at me. He sighed and gave me a sad smile. "Luke I'm sorry. For bring a bit of a bitch. I am really looking forward to this and i-"

I cut him off. I stepped towards him and pressed my lips to his.

"It's fine." I said. Then I kissed him again. It became heated really fast and I pushed him back on the bed and crawled over top of him. His hands fumbled with my shirt but pulled it over my head and threw it on the floor. His lips attached to my jaw and he slowly worked his way down, leaving large purple marks as he went. I ran my hands through his hair and let out a soft moan. "Fuck." I mumbled.

We didn't get much further than that. We were both tired and wanted to sleep.

But I pulled his shirt over his head and peppered his chest with light kisses.

I became drowsy and I could tell he was too. Our plan was for him to leave that night but plans changed.

"Ashton." I mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Can we just go to sleep?"

"Yeah."

And somehow I ended up falling asleep with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around my body.

~

I AM DONE SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR IT IS OFFICIALLY SUMMER IM FUCKING PUMPED

anyways

hi

9 more chapters

PS I absolutely love comments. they make my day. and I would love you for it

love love love

ash