twenty

One hour went by slow. But when it finally did, Calum still made me wait until we got to the hotel which was another hour. My knee was shaking as I sat impatiently in the taxi as we made our way over.

When we finally got into the hotel and checked in it had been over 2 hours that I had to wait. But I finally got the opportunity to look at my phone.

I went into my own room and Michael and Calum went into their shared room. We had the rest of the day to ourselves and I intended to sleep. But first I had to text Ashton back.

As soon as I closed the door behind me I turned on my phone and waited for it to load. I quickly went into my messages and felt my heart race as I read over it.

From: Ash
Got some good news for you then. After you left I got my work schedule. I have the next 5 days off and nothing better to do. I should be there by 8 tonight!

I smiled as I read the text. It was 7:30. My smile grew when seeing how soon it was to 8. I texted back.

To: Ash
Oh my god that's great! Let me know when you get here and where you'll be xxx

I threw my phone onto the bed and ran to the mirror to make sure I didn't look horrible. I cringed at the sight.

My eyes were red and puffy with dark circles beneath them and my hair was a mess. Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair in attempt to look at least somewhat decent. I didn't figure Ashton would care too much about my appearance but i thought I could at least try a little harder.

My phone vibrated and I felt my heart rate pick up although I don't know why. Ashton just had that affect on me. I grabbed my phone and read the message.

From: Ash
So I'm here now. In the city. Just got checked into a hotel.

He named the hotel and the address and I smiled when realizing that would only be a short drive.

To: Ash
Want me to meet you there?

From: Ash
Sure you won't get caught?

To: Ash
I'll be careful :) be there in 10.

I put my phone just my pocket then remembered if I told Calum there's no way he'd let me leave. It's not like he could stop me but he wouldn't be happy with it.

Deciding it wouldn't matter, I walked out of my room, making sure to bring a key, and walked out of the hotel. I tried my best not to be spotted as I flagged down a cab and stepped inside.

After I gave the address I sat back in the seat and waited.

10 minutes later it pulled up in front of the hotel and I quickly paid before running inside. Ashton already told me what room he was in so I walked to the elevator, unnoticed and went up to the right floor.

As soon as the doors open I was racing down the hall, reading the numbers on the doors as they passed
until I stood in front of Ashton's. I stopped and raised my hand to knock on the door.

It opened almost instantly revealing a tired looking Ashton. He was still smiling though as he pulled the door opened wider.

I stepped inside and he closed the door. He barely stepped away from the door before I had him in my arms. His quickly wrapped around my neck and my own around his waist. He pressed his lips to mine and I pushed his back up against the door.