twenty-three

When I opened my eyes he was sitting in the same spot as when I closed them. It looked like he hadn't even moved but I knew he had because there was a box of pizza on the small table and instead of wearing just boxers like he had been when I got there he was also wearing a pair of sweats.

"Luke. Pizza is here."

I closed my eyes again. "How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"40 minutes."

Ashton reached over and grabbed the box of pizza then set it in between us. I sat up and grabbed a slice from the box.

"Oh I almost forgot," he started, "someone texted you."

"What when?" I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Only like, 5 minutes ago."

Sure enough, Calum had texted me 5 minutes ago.

From: Calum
Hey man what are you doing right now?

To: Calum
Short lunch break. You guys?

From: Calum
Start a break in 5 minutes. Wanna join?

To: Calum
Already started eating but if you want I can meet up with you guys in 20 minutes?

From: Calum
Yeah sure.

I set my phone dow and turned to Ashton.

"Change of plans. I'm going to stay here for 30 minutes then spend the last 30 minutes of my break with Michael and Calum then when I'm done this evening, come here for an hour. How's that sound?"

He smiled. "I'll take what I can get."

"Great."

In the next 10 minutes we ate almost the whole box of pizza.

"Okay. That was a mistake." I said.

"I mean get your money's worth right?"

I laughed and turned to look at him. He was smiling.

"We have 20 minutes until I have to go."

"Yeah."

"Are we going to sit here the whole time?"

He was still smiling. But he moved closer to me and pressed his lips to mine. I set my hands on his waist as he climbed on top of me. His legs were on either side of me and his hands were under my shirt.

Ashton pulled away a few minutes alter and rested his forehead on mine. His breath was hot.

"Ashton." I said.

"Luke." He replied.

I smiled and started to speak. "You remember last week for our one month you told me you didn't want to do anything special because it's stupid to celebrate one month and you told me if I got you anything you'd burn it?"

"Yeah. I remember."

"Okay. Well I got these for you because I knew I'd have to leave before I even really knew when. But I got them for you and thought I'd give them to you then but then you said that and I decided to wait but, here."

I pulled out my wallet from my pocket and pulled out a couple concert tickets then handed them to him. He took then from me and looked up at me.

"They're for our concert in Liverpool in a week. I don't know if you'll even be able to go because of work but I want you to at least try."

He looked down at the tickets then bsck up at me again.

"What day is it on?" He asked finally.

"Friday."

He smiled. "Well thats great because Friday's are my only days where I don't work."

"So you'll go then?" I asked.

"Definitely. I mean there is no way I could pass up the offer to see my boyfriend on stage. Probably kinda sweaty. Jumping around on stage and singing. Playing your guitar." He was silent for a moment then nodded quickly. "Yeah. Nothing is stopping me from seeing you in concert."

I grinned and kissed him. "So you're not going to burn my gift then?"

"Hell no." He said then kissed me again.

We sat there for another 10 minutes before I pulled away.

"I have to go." I said.

"Yeah I know. But you'll come back tonight right?"

"Absolutley."

I kissed him once more before getting up and leaving again.

~

okay holy shit this hit 2k reads. thay may not seem like lots but wow I honestly didn't think that would ever happen and I love you all

but as a side note I was reading some earlier chapters and I cringed so hard so probably this summer I will be doing a bit of editing probably only on a few chapters but I'll let you know when that happens and it's nothing that you'll have to reread totally because it won't change the story line just a couple minor details

anyways have a good week

-ash