fifteen

"You know I really don't have many options." I said as I searched through all my cupboards trying to find something me and Luke could eat.

"Well we could make something." He suggested.

"And that would be a great idea. If I had stuff we could use to cook with."

"You don't even have any eggs? Or cereal? Or bread for toast?"

I looked in my fridge and pulled out an empty egg carton.

"No eggs. And I know there's no cereal. And the bread is dry is stale."

Luke took the empty carton from my hand and looked inside anyway as if he thought I could be wrong. "You really should go grocery shopping Ash."

"I really should." I nodded. "But I'm not going to."

Luke sighed.

"I do have Mac n cheese. We could make that." I suggested.

"For breakfast?" Luke asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's almost noon. It's 11:30." I shrugged my shoulders. Then a thought popped into my head. I opened up my freezer and smiled as I pulled out a cold package.

"What's that?" Luke asked.

"This my friend, is bacon."

Luke cheered and walked over to me, grabbing the bacon from my hand and kissed me while doing so.

"I would be offended that you called me 'friend' but I'm too hungry to care." He started going through my cupboards. "Now do you have a frying pan somewhere?"

"Yeah somewhere. I haven't used it in ages though." I began to shuffle through my kitchen.

"Why am I not surprised?" Luke muttered. "Oh. Here it is." He pulled it out from a cabinet and set it on the stove. "I'll cook it because I don't trust you to do so."

"That's a good idea." I kissed his cheek then walked into my living room and turned on the TV. "I'll find something on Netflix."

"That," Luke pointed to me from the kitchen, "is something you are good at."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. I eventually settled on something and waited a few minutes for Luke to join me.

Soon enough, he sat down beside me with a plate of bacon in one hand and a jug of orange juice in the other.

"Cups?" I asked. He turned to me and gave me a look.

"Really Ashton? We spent like, 20 minutes in the shower making out and you're afraid to drink out of the same jug as me?"

Glancing at him, then at the jug sitting on the coffee table I sighed.

"That's a fair point." I leaned back so my shoulder was up against his. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him then buried his face in my neck. His warm breath tickled my skin.

I closed my eyes and he started to kiss my neck. I moaned a little as he sucked and nipped at the sensitive skin.

"Luke." I groaned.

"Hmm?" The vibration from his lips against my neck made me shiver.

"I'm hungry."

He laughed and pulled away.

"You're always hungry." He grabbed the bacon and put it in my lap.

"I cannot deny that." I laughed and grabbed a strip of bacon off of the plate sitting in front of me.

We sat like that for about 15 minutes before Luke's phone vibrated from beside him. He checked the caller ID.

"It's Calum." He sighed.

"Answer it."

As soon as he did, I heard ever word the boy on the other line said.

"Dude! Where have you been? Did you even sleep in your room last night? You weren't there all day yesterday! I didn't bother calling because I figured you were sight seeing and would be back but you didn't come back at all! You've been gone for over 24 hours! Did you just disappear? Where the hell have you been?" I heard him as he rambled on and Luke just sat there with a worried look on his face.

"I-went out." Luke said.

"For a whole day? Not letting me or Michael or anyone know where you were going?"

"I wanted to see as much of London as I could before we left today." He replied calmly. "And I'm glad I did because the view is very gorgeous." Luke winked at me and I did my best to suppress a giggle.

"Speaking of leaving today you better get your ass back here."

I saw Luke's eyebrows furrow in confusing.

"But I don't have to be at the hotel until 2. It's only 12."

"Yeah well you're gonna need more time then that to explain why the hell you've been sneaking around so much lately. Be here in one hour."

And before Luke could say anymore Calum hung up the phone.

~

Changes are coming soon

In a week or two

Probably two.

Also I am so close to being done writing this. I'm estimating there will be just over 40 chapters and I have 34 written so far. So I'm excited but sad to be almost done because this fic is like my baby.

And I almost forgot to update. I was about to go to sleep when I saw I missed the notification to remind me so I quickly did this.

Anyways.

Goodnight friends ❤❤

-Ash