twenty-five

Two days later. Suitcases were packed and he was ready to go.

"You have everything?"

"Yes Luke."

"Not forgetting anything."

"No Luke."

"You sure?"

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Luke I'm 20 years old and you're not my mum. I'm fine baby."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Okay. Just had to make sure."

We looked around the room and then our gazes found each other again.

"See you in three days I guess."

"Yeah three days." I nodded.

"I'll make sure I'm really easy to notice. I'll make a huge sign and wear bright colors no one would ever think to wear." He said with a smile on his face.

"You would be surprised at what some people wear to get noticed at concerts. But lucky for you, I know where your seats are."

We both smiled, but then sighed.

"So I guess it will be a few months until we can actually do this again won't it?" I asked as I held onto him.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." He frowned. "So I guess we better make these 20 minutes worth it huh?"

"And how could we do that?" My tone was teasing.

"I have an idea." He got even closer to me and pressed his lips to mine.

It didn't take long for things to get heated. Both of our shirts were off and his jeans were off. He was grinding against me causing me to let out a few moans. his lips were attached to my neck and my fingers were in noise hair.

And just before he went to unbutton my jeans, I remembered.

"Ashton." I pulled away. "I don't have any condoms. Or lube."

He sighed. "Dammit me neither."

We both sighed and stepped away from each other.

"Well this kind of ruins the moment doesn't it?"

"Yeah a little."

"You know," I said after a second, "this is a terrible idea and I hate it already and the second I walk out that door I'm going to punch myself in the face but if we wait until we see each other again, it could make it more romantic. Right?" I hated myself for saying that.

"The next time we see each other you'll be on a stage in front of millions of fans and I'll be in that crowd. Doesn't sound very romantic." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn you're a dork."

"I know. But yeah you're right." He pulled on his pants and shirt again and I did the same.

We stood there looking at each other for a moment.

"What the hell are we doing?" I finally said and stepped closer to him. I took his face in my hands and pressed my lips to his.

I pulled away when I ran out of breath.

"I'll miss you." He told me.

"I'm not going to give you the chance to miss me. I'm going to call you and text you so much you'll hope I stay away longer." I attempted to lighten the mood.

"Okay. Then I'll miss this." He grabbed my hand and kissed me softly once more.

"Yeah. I'll miss that too." I sighed. "Alright. I guess I need to go." I was about to open the door but didn't get far.

"Luke wait." Ashton came up to me and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. His face was buried in my chest. I wrapped my own arms around his body and held on as tight as I could then kissed the top of his head.

"I'll see you in three days. I promise."

"I'm counting on it." He whispered then pulled away.

I smiled at him then kissed his cheek before opening the door and walking away from him for what was too many times.

~

This is short and I apologise for that but hey I just did some pretty minor edits on chapter 6 so it's something really minor but if you want to read the really small change you're welcome to. It isn't a requirement though.

Also it is midnight and I am updating and I should be sleeping but I'm not because no matter how hard I tried I can't.

But I'll try again.

Goodnight

-Ash