twenty-two

I got back to the hotel and up to the right floor at 5:11.

Neither Calum or Michael had texted me to ask where I was or yell at me so I was hopefully in the clear.

When I got to my room I unlocked it and opened the door, It was exactly how I left it the previous night.

I didn't have to be up until 5:30 so if I went to sleep then I could get about 15 minutes of sleep. I licked off my jeans and pulled off my shirt before crawling into bed and falling asleep instantly.

But it didn't last for long. 20 minutes later Calum was knocking on the door and yelling.

"Hey Luke get up! If you're even in there."

I mumbled back loud enough so he would hear and leave me alone then waited 5 minutes before I actually got up. I threw on some clothes and fixed my hair. I made myself a crappy cup of coffee from the crappy machines they give in the rooms and there was another knock on my door.

Calum was standing behind it when I pulled it open.

"Hey." He looked embarrassed.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him.

"Can I come in?" I pulled the door open wider and he stepped inside. "I just wanted to apologize for the way I've been treating you lately. It's not fair of me. And I really need to stop treating you like shit."

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks okay. I'm sorry too."

He nodded and gave me a small smile in return. "Okay, just meet us in the lobby in 10 minutes."

I nodded and then he was gone.

I grabbed my phone and turned on then noticed I'd gotten a text from Ashton. It told me I'd received it just after I'd left Ashton's hotel. I smiled as I read it.

From: Ash
I'm sorry again about last night. I don't know what happened but thank you for staying. It meant a lot to me even though you made me get up at 4:30 and I hate you. xxx

I decided not to reply right away in case his phone wasn't on silent I didn't want to wake him up. I would reply later.

After I brushed my teeth I went downstairs to meet Michael and Calum in the lobby.

They were both down there when I got down and quietly talking to each other when Michael noticed me. He smiled a tired smile and waved a little. Calum turned a date saw me then did the same. I walked over to where they were standing.

"Hey." I said when I was right by them.

"Hey." Calum said.

"You look like shit." Michael told me.

"Thanks. So do you."

"No seriously Luke what time did you go to sleep last night?"

"Not that late. 11."

"And what time did you wake up?"

"5:30. look it's really early and I haven't been sleeping lots lately so I'm really tired."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"Okay guys. We have to go." Calum said.

We all left the hotel and into the crowds of girls to start our day.

--

At 12 I was dead.

Michael and Calum had been writing together while I recorded vocals and by 12, I was dead.

They let me go for two hours for a break.

Ashton's hotel was in the area so I decided I'd go surprise him.

I managed to get their without drawing too much attention to myself although it was hard to manage but when I finally did get there and up to his floor all I wanted to do was sleep.

I knocked on the door to his room and waited.

A second later the door swung open causing me to practically fall on top of Ashton.

"Oh shit." He said, surprised. "Luke? What are you doing here?" I caught my balance and stood p then walked inside bis room and shut the door.

I immediatley sat down and leaned my back against the hard door. Ashton sat down right in front of me.

"What are you doing here Luke?" He asked again.

"I have a 2 hour break and I was in the area. Thought I'd spend it here."

He gave me a small smile. "You look like shit babe." He commented causing me to let out a small laugh.

"You know youre the second person to tell me that today."

"Whats wrong Luke?"

I yawned. "I'm just so tired."

Ashton grabbed one of my hands in his. He moved closer to me so he was practically sitting on me. I didn't mind. I wanted him to stay.

"You want to lay down?" He asked me.

I nodded.

He grabbed my other hand and stood up then pulled me up with him.

"Okay well I ordered a pizza literally just before you got here so it should be here in 40 minutes. Why don't you go lay down and I'll wake you up when it gets here okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay. Come here."

I walked over to the bed and face planted into the pillow.

My eyes were closed and I was already almost asleep but I felt him sit by me. He held my hand and the last thing I remember before I fell asleep was him kissing my forehead.

~

I'm in the middle of a new lashton fanfic that will be replacing this one once it's over in a week or so

I'm excited about that one and for the rest of this one.

Good week❤

-Ash