ten

I wasn't sure how long is been asleep or what time it was but it was dark outside and Luke was still on top of me but I needed him off because I had to pee. There was no way I'd be able to get up. He was too heavy for me to move and even if I did he would fall on the floor and I didn't want that. So I figured I'd have to wake him up.

"Luke." I whispered. "Luke wake up." Raising my voice a little, I continued to try and wake him up. "Babe if you don't get off of me I will piss all over you."

I heard him grumble a little bit and saw him open his eyes.

"What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes.

"I don't know but you have to get up before I pee on you."

"Fine." He groaned and rolled over, causing him to fall on the floor. He groaned again but I just stepped over him and grabbed my boxers and slipped them on before heading to the bathroom.

After I came out of the bathroom I went into my room to grab my phone. I had no missed messages or calls, typical, but it was already 1 in the morning. We'd slept for 10 hours.

"Luke." I yawned when I walked back into the living room. Luke was still lying on the floor, naked. "Luke wake up."

"I'm awake." He mumbled with his face pressed to the floor.

"Luke it's 1." I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand in my own.

"In the morning?" He asked lifting his head off the floor.

"Yeah."

He sat up all the way and stretched then blushed when he realised he wasn't wearing any clothes. I handed him his boxers and he stood up, sliding them on.

"I'm hungry." Luke said.

"Yeah I am too. We didn't eat dinner last night." I pointed out. "We could order a pizza." I suggested.

"Yeah sure. That sounds good."

"Okay." I stood up from the floor and grabbed my phone, dialling the number I sadly knew by heart.

After ordering the pizza I grabbed my clothes from the floor.

"I'm gonna get dressed."

"But I like the view." Luke winked from the floor.

"Well I'm sure the pizza delivery dude does not."

"Yeah. You're right. I'm the only one that gets to look at that body."

I blushed as I walked into my room to find some clean clothes.

When I went back to the living room Luke was still sitting on the floor with his head hanging down and playing with his fingers.

"Luke? Are you okay baby?"

"I have no idea when I'm going to see you again." He didn't look up at me as he spoke. "What if during that time you get bored? You don't want to hang around doing nothing. Ashton I know we haven't been together for long but I don't want to lose you so soon. I haven't cared about anyone like I do you in so long."

"Luke." My face softened. "You're not going to lose me. I haven't had a boyfriend in so long and even when I did it's not like they were even serious. I didn't lose my virginity to you last night just to say goodbye a week later. I'm staying with you baby. Distance or not."

I sat down in front of him and took his hands into mine.

"You're mine baby."

Luke finally looked up at me and smiled. I gave him a sad smile when I noticed he'd been crying.

"Oh Luke." I sighed. I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around him. "Trust me baby it's going to be fine."

"How can you know that? How can you know it's going to be okay Ashton? I want it to be so bad. But how can you know?"

"Luke do you care about me?" I asked sternly.

"So so much." He nodded.

"That's how I know." I told him.

"Because I care about you?" He sniffed.

"Because we care about each other. And because if this is really a strong relationship then we can make it through."

"Okay." He nodded. "You're right. Thanks."

I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. Before anything could get started, there was a buzz letting me know the pizza was here.

"I'll get that." I went to stand up.

"Wait." He grabbed his wallet from the coffee table and tossed me a few bills. "You always pay. It's my turn."

"Thanks Luke." I walked to the door and let the delivery boy in. Once he got up I gave him the money and thanked him then walked back to Luke. "The pizza has arrived." I set the box down in front of Luke. "Want anything to drink?"

"Nah I'm fine." He waved me off then opened the box.

We each grabbed a slice and sat with each other enjoying our last pizza together for a while.

"Ashton?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think-" He paused.

"Do I think what?"

"No it's stupid nevermind."

"No Luke tell me." I urged him to continue.

"Okay. I get that you wouldn't but do you think you'd ever come with me? Anywhere?"

"On the tour?" He nodded. "Luke. If I could I would. But I don't have that kind of money. I would really love to but that's just not something I can do. I'm sorry."

"Yeah that's what I thought." Luke looked down sadly. "I'm sorry I even asked."

"It's a fair question Luke. You know that I would if I had the money but I don't."

"You're right baby." He smiled lightly. I could tell it was fake but I decided to drop it.

"You were right before. We just have to focus on tonight. Because this is now. And tomorrow hasn't come yet."

"Ashton." Luke looked up at me with a small smile on his face. "You said that."

"Oh. I guess I did. Well then I'm right. Focus on now."

Luke giggled.

"Okay. Right now. This is now."

I smiled and grabbed another slice from the box. And that's how we ended that night. And it was perfect. Once we stopped with tomorrow, it was perfect.

~

Hello my bitches

It's Wednesday

And I'm starting a new fanfiction called Domesticated. It's Lashton and I'll probably post it soon but not yet.

And I got 100 on my math quiz and I'm so happy because I haven't gotten those kind of marks in so long and I'm just so happy.

Love you guys

-Ash