fourteen

The alarm went off. We both groaned and I reached over Luke to shut it off.

I collapsed back onto the bed and buried my face into Luke's bare chest. I lightly pressed my lips against the skin and I felt him shiver over the light touch.

"Morning." He mumbled as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Mhm." I replied.

"We should get up."

"Yeah."

"Eat some breakfast."

I pulled away from him and propped my shoulder on the pillow and rested my head in my hand as I looked at him.

"We technically already did that." I pointed out, referring to our 3 in the morning breakfast.

"That was already 8 hours ago. I haven't eaten in 8 hours. I'm hungry. I'll have a second breakfast if it means food."

"Okay." I nodded and crawled over top of him to get off the bed.

He turned over and I felt him looking at me as I collected the dirty clothes from last night. I threw my own into the hamper and placed Luke's into a separate pile. I turned back around to face him.

"I'm going to shower first."

At this, Luke threw off the covers and jumped out of the bed.

"Well I have to shower too. No point in wasting any water." He walked over to me and kissed me before walking out of the room.

I rolled my eyes but followed him into the bathroom with clean clothes in hand.

"Do you want to wear something of mine? Your clothes are still damp." I asked him.

"How would I get them back to you?"

I smirked and turned on the water for the shower.

"Well you don't really have to if you don't want to."

He smiled. I slipped out of my boxers and stepped into the shower, Luke right behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"You're so beautiful." Luke mumbled, his lips still touching my skin.

I tilted my head up so my lips met his and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips were wet and his skin was hot.

"Ashton." He whispered after pulling away. His forehead rested against mine.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

There really was no need for us to whisper but it had felt right in that moment so we did.

"I'm going to call you as much as I can. Every single opportunity I get I'm going to call you. It might not be every day but I'll make up for that by calling you twice a day when I can. You are not getting rid of me." His eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply. "You're mine." His voice was soft and even quieter then it was moments before.

I nodded my head in agreement. "I'm yours. All yours."

Luke brought one hand up to my face and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me, cradling my face in one hand and pressing my body right against his with the other.

It didn't take long for the water to cool down. It soon became too cold for both of us so I turned off the water and we stepped out of the shower.

We both wrapped a towel around our waists and quickly dried off. I got dressed and threw a pair of boxers, a baggy sweater, and a pair of sweats to Luke.

"Thanks." He said as he pulled them all on.

I nodded then looked at him.

"Okay. Breakfast."

~
Short

Oh well

I think I should have a nap

But I'm not going to

Goodbye

-Ash