three

I didn't see Luke Hemmings again. Not for a while at least. It was a year later the next time I actually saw him.

Once again, I was working at the cafe. And once again, I was working by myself.

I was sitting behind the counter reading when the little bell rang. I looked up and I felt my mouth fall open a little as well as my eyes widen.

"Hi." That was the first thing he'd said to me in a year.

Two simple letters that made my heart flutter.

"Hey." I finally gathered up the courage to speak.

He walked up to the counter.

"So how've you been?" He asked me.

"Fine. You?"

"Alright. It's been a while hasn't it?"

I nodded.

"A year." I replied. "Which isn't actually that long when you think about it."

"Well I guess that's one persons opinion. It's been a long time for me."

I looked up at him. He was leaning on the counter with his elbow resting on the cash register and his head in his hands.

"Has it?" I managed to choke out. He nodded again. "Why's that?"

"Because I haven't stopped thinking about you for 365 days."

And in that moment I swear my heart stopped for a second.

"Luke I have to ask you something."

"Anything." He had a small smirk on his face.

I bent down to get something from behind the counter. When I found what I was looking for I set it down.

"One year ago I told my sister I met Luke Hemmings and she was quite disappointed when I didn't get you to sign anything for her. Would you now?"

He chuckled but grabbed the pen.

"Sure. What's her name?"

"Lauren." I replied.

After a second he turned the paper back to me and I put it in my bag underneath the counter.

"Thank you. She'll love me for this."

We stood in silence for a moment.

"So Ashton." Luke spoke quietly.

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"I'm going to be in London for the rest of the month. Did you want to do something when I have some time?"

"Yeah. I do." I nodded.

"Well then you should probably put your number in my phone." Luke pulled out his phone from his pocket, unlocking it, then handed it to me.

I quickly typed in my number and name then handed him his phone.

"There you go."

He looked at the new contact and smiled.

"Great. Thanks Ashton." He shoved his phone back into his pocket and headed toward the exit. "I'll text you. Okay?"

"In counting on it." I said as he walked out the door.

This time I did see Luke Hemmings again. I didn't walk him back to his hotel or even kiss him, which I wasn't upset about I promise.

But he did text me. That evening after I came home from work I was watching TV and eating pizza when I got a text.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. As soon as I saw it was him I felt my heart skip a beat.

Hey Ash it's Luke. I'm sitting in my hotel room bored. Do you want to do something?

I immediately texted back.

Yeah sure. Do you want to come to my place? I have pizza and Netflix.

Yeah sure. He replied. Just give me your address and I'll be right over. Hopefully I won't be spotted

I quickly sent him my address then waited. I didn't know what to do while I waited

So I sat there for 20 minutes doing nothing while I waited for him to come over.

But 20 minutes later there was a knock on my door.

I ran towards the door of my apartment and pulled it open to see Luke Hemmings standing in front of me.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." I said back. "Come on in." I opened the door a little wider and stepped aside to give him room to step inside.

We awkwardly stood in the doorway for a couple minutes before I spoke up.

"So do you like pizza and Netflix?"

"Well who doesn't?" He smirked.

So I led him into the living room and he sat down on my couch.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked him because although I never had anyone over ever I knew this was the polite thing to do.

I walked to my fridge in the kitchen and grabbed myself a beer. He looked over at me.

"Could I have a beer please."

I nodded and grabbed him one then sat beside him on the couch.

I played a movie on Netflix although I wasn't really paying attention to it, more focused on Luke that anything else.

One pizza, two beers each, and half a movie later, Luke spoke up for the first time in an hour.

"Ashton."

I glanced at him.

"Yes?"

"Are you-Are you seeing anyone?" He asked.

I choked on the sip of beer I had just taken.

"Um no not at the moment. Why do you ask?" I asked after I regained my composure.

He shrugged. "I don't know I was just wondering."

Another few minutes of silence.

"Ashton."

"Yes Luke?"

"Can I kiss you?"

~

On Wednesday's we get gay fanfiction. That's better than wearing pink isn't it? You know who you are

But yeah. I"m back at school now and it sucks dick.

Which reminds me a saw a thing. They're called oral presentations for a reason. They suck dick. And I thought that was hilarious because it's true.

I also have an oral presentation in english as my final project before the semester ends. Which is at the end of the month. Which is good becuase this semester sucked

Just like Ashton

I use that joke a lot. I think it's funny. So does my friend. She thinks it's funny. She thinks I'm funny. Right?

But yeah. Love you guys

OH! I also have a Mashton fanfiction up and it's called Idiot and I'm going to update on Friday's and yeah.

Peace out my friends.

-Ashley