Reluctant Heroes

"Dammit!" Pietro cursed as he soared through the weathered city of Shiganshina. He and his Squad followed Eren and the others from a safe distance to remain hidden.

"Where is she?!" He cursed as he searched the area from above, "Commander Erwin specifically said Squad Levi would be fighting the Armored Titan but that bitch isn't here! And neither is her greasy boyfriend!"

Patrick felt uneasy. He knew the plan but he didn't agree with it. His guilt was immeasurable. He sighed as he followed his Captain. 

"What?! Got something to sigh about, fire crotch?!" Pietro snarled at Patrick after hearing him sigh.

Patrick was taken aback, "N-No sir! It's just a relief that the Armored Titan was defeated already! We don't have to worry about him, at least," He replied awkwardly.

They landed on a roof and gazed at the Armored Titan who was in terrible shape. Levi Squad and Hange Squad singlehandedly defeated the Armored Titan with thanks to the Thunder Spears. Reiner lay exposed from the Armored Titan with half of his head missing from being blown to bits.

"Hmm," Pietro said as he squinted, "That's true. We won't have to deal with Titan's after all. We just need to kill her then escape. This is our perfect opportunity."

Patrick looked away, "...Yeah..." He said.

"Heh," Pietro grew an evil smirk on his face, "When I get my hands on that bitch, I swear I'm going to--"

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pietro and his gang flinched at the sudden noise that echoed through the Wall.

"What?!" Pietro gasped as he and his Squad stared wide-eyed at the roar coming from the Armored Titan.

~~

Cordelia and Levi froze at the sound of the Armored Titan's blood-curdling scream. They both whipped their heads toward the Wall.

"What is that?!" Cordelia shouted as she stared at the Wall, desperately wondering what was happening on the other side of it.

"That... couldn't have been Eren's scream, right?" She asked while her heart raced.

"It can't be..." Levi said as he concentrated on the noise.

A rumbling sound was heard in the distance. Cordelia turned her attention towards the Beast Titan and let out a loud gasp.

"No way..." She stuttered in fear.

"What?" Levi asked as he looked at Cordelia who was petrified. He followed her gaze and stared in disbelief.

PHWOOSH.

A barrel was launched out of the Beast Titan's hand, it soared high above them, heading straight for the other side of the Wall.

"Tsk," Levi cursed, "That brat was calling Bertholdt! Dammit!"

"Bertholdt?!" Cordelia turned her attention to Levi, "You mean--"

Levi grew visibly tense, "...The Colossal Titan," He finished her sentence.

"No...!" Cordelia said worriedly as she watched the barrel get closer to its destination. She covered her mouth with her hand in shock, "It's just a matter of time," She shut her eyes, afraid of the devastation from the outcome. 

~~

"Bertholdt! We can talk about this!" Armin begged as he trembled.

"I can't do that, Armin," Bertholdt said as he glared at Armin.