Info

Name: ???

Age: 17

Height: 183cm

Personality: ??? Believes any society, country or even civilization deserve a truly strong and powerful leader. A ruler who will unite all his subjects and help them prosper. For ??? Himself, he treats those who he considers friends or allies with kindness, but he's ruthless against his enemy's. ??? Is also unbelievebly Prideful, he rarely considers anyone to even be equal to himself.

Looks:

Likes: Fancy clothes, Himself, Himself, Himself, Himself, Himself

Dislikes: Witchcult, Lazy people, Greedy people, annoying people, Priscilla, Sage council
-----------------------------------------
Weapon: ?????

Magical affinity: ?????

Spirit affinity: ??????

Powers:

Authority of Pride:

Absolute Loyalty: Allows the user to control any living being as long as the target considers itself less than equal to the user. Whether it be in terms of power or just jeulousy, the target will be forced to obey the user. There's also no limit to the amount of people the user can control.

Blackhole: Allows the user to form two blackholes in his hands. Whenever anything comes in contact with the blackholes they will begin to rip apart whatever came in contact with it. The black holes don't affect the user in any way, shape or form. The user can also put their hands together and form a single giant blackhole that has a way bigger pull. It's also possible to create the blackholes outside of the user's hands, but those blackholes will start pulling everything from all directions. Not only that, but the range those blackholes can be away from the user is small.

Absolute Annihilation: Allows the user to form two black balls in their hands, similar to blackholes, but unlike blackholes Absolute Annihilation pushes out instead of pulling in. This ability can be used to give someone a small push or to cause a blast capable of destroying a massive area.

Authority of Envy: ???????

----------------------------------------

Note: Subaru doesn't exist.

A bit off topic, but anyone else having some weird dreams recently?

My first dream started as a murder mystery, then it turned into a comedy with Diablo from the Slime isekai, and then it turned into me chasing three Mike Wazowski on all fours.

And my second dream was about my adventure with Wilhelm Astrea and a short Romance Comedy with Ram.

Either way......I enjoyed those dreams.