Training

It was the day after Rem's attack, Pleiades hadn't managed to get much sleep, but it was good enough for him.

They had breakfast, although there was a hint of akwardness present due to Rem being sent away for the duration of Pleiades's trip.

Although it didn't matter much to Pleiades as he sat on one of the benches outside the mansion with Reinhard.

Pleiades: There isn't much to do, huh...

Reinhard: What do you mean, Pleiades? Is there something not to your liking?

Pleaides: Well, I guess that I finally realized that unlike in my world, there isn't much here to kill boredom. The only thing I'm looking forward to today is me getting those books from Roswaal later today.

Pleiades sighed to further show his boredom.

Reinhard: Well, If you don't mind I would like to know about the world you come from.

Pleiades: Yea sure. Not like there is anything else to do right now.

Pleiades put his finger on his chin as he thought about what he would tell Reinhard first.

Pleiades: Since I talked about boredom killers, I guess talking about a phone would be a good start.

Reinhard: A phone?

Pleaides: You can think of it like somekind of Metia, although it doesn't help someone with magic or anything like that. One of it's main functions is able to call someone from anywhere in the world.

Reinhard looked truly interested in Pleiades's world, he wasn't allowed to leave Lugunica after all.

Reinhard: Call someone from anywhere in the world? Like a call for help?

Pleiades: Kinda. But it would be better to say that if two people have that "Metia" then their able to have conversations with eachother even if the other is on the other side of the world.

Reinhard's eyes widen in surprise, he could barely believe the fact that such a thing exists.

Reinhard: That's...Incredible...But I wonder what kind of magic that would require...

Pleiades: Oh, there is no magic in our world.

For one second Reinhard lost his smile as he simply looked bewildered at Pleiades's words.

Reinhard:...No magic?

Pleiades: Not even a speck of mana.

He stated like it was the most normal thing to say. To Reinhard a world without magic is impossible, although who truly knows what Pleiades's world is like.

Reinhard: But...Is a world without magic even possible?

Pleiades: Yep. No magic, no mana, no Divine Protections and no Authorities. We simply have to get around our problems that usually require magic with many diffirent devices that we made.

Both Reinhard and Pleiades continued discussing the world that Pleiades comes from, as a matter of fact a lot of time passed as when they finished, Ram came to call them over for lunch.

*later*

It was still a couple of hours until Pleiades could select his books that he wanted to keep, so he was forced to do something else to kill time.

He thought about it for a while, but it finally came to him. He realized what he could do.

He found out a lot about his "black ball" ability back in the Capital, but he doesn't know much about his purple eyes.