Job for the Blond Brat

Pleiades laid on his bed as he looked up at the roof of his room. He laid there for a little while before slapping both of his hands on his face and letting out a large groan.

Pleiades: Why did I do that...?

While this method was most likely effective against someone like Flora, who would not dare risk her own life just to spread some rumors around. There is still a massive risk involved and it most likely made Flora lose all her trust in Pleiades.

He sighed as he slowly drifted off to sleep, maybe after a good night of sleep he'll properly calm himself down....

*later*

Pleiades groaned as he stretched his limbs and tried to crawl out of his bed, however he was stopped by the existance of another person in the bed with him. Or three, kind of.

He clicked his tongue as he saw the Cerberus trio once again in his bed with him. He honestly couldn't figure out why these three just keep sleeping with him and not in their own beds. Hell, if they wanted to, he'd give them three seperate rooms for each body.

Atleast this time one of them wasn't right on top of him and stopping him from leaving his own bed. He carefully made sure not to wake the trio up as he made his way out of the bed and got dressed.

He put on his clothings from earth, as today he was planning on going to the slums to meet a certain someone and wearing noble clothes in the slums is bound to get him mugged, or atleast someone would attempt to.

He also had to make sure that he left before Reinhard could notice, as he would most likely say something along the lines of "the slums are too dangerous, please don't go" or some shit like that. Not like he had been there for a week straight or anything like that.

After greeting some of the maids, he secretly headed out of the mansion with a bag of coins strapped to his side and considering where he was going he made sure to hide it as much as possible and put his hand on it just in case.

After almost 40 minutes of walking (gosh, the distance between the mansion and the slums is annoying) Pleiades walked through the slums with a certain destination in mind.

The loot house, he was hoping a certain blond haired girl was there, if not, then he'd have to go to her "home" directly. Well, it wasn't a home as much as it was a bunch of garbage in the shape of a home, but he wasn't one to blame a poor person for having a shit home.

Walking along the path he had finally arrived at the loot house. He was about to knock, but didn't feel bothered to do so, so he just kicked the door open, startling the two people inside.

Rom grabbed a huge club as a weapon while Felt pulled out her knife, that is until they noticed who was at the doorway and put their weapons down.

Rom: Kid, what made you think it was a good idea to almost kick my damn door of it's hinges?!

Pleiades: General frustaration over the last few days, not that you'd get what I'm talking about.

He didn't even bothering listening to the giant grumble something as he sat down at the table next to Felt.

Felt: Huh. Would have figured that a Royal Canditate would wear something more expensive. Is this because of the "Sin Archbishop" bullshit?

Pleiades: Not quite. It's just that the idea of walking around the slums wearing noble clothes sounds less than pleasant.

She hummed in understanding as she put her knife back in her holster and leaned on the chair as she looked over at him.

Felt: Would have been nice to visit, ya 'know?