New Foe

I stared down at my hand, the same hand that had eradicated Crusch Karsten from existance. There was not a single piece left of her, not even a drop of blood.

I looked around me to see if anyone saw me kill her, it would be problematic since it would be difficult to deny a accusation when Reinhard had his Divine Protections.

When I confirmed that no one had saw my actions due to everyone being distracted by the White Whale's defeat.

Still, he really took that thing down in a single hit? It's really weird, sometimes I'm extremely unlucky like when I was proclaimed as a Sin Archbishop by the Sage council, but sometimes I'm also lucky like when Reinhard became my knight and this opportunity that had presented itself.

I know that I've complained about my awful luck, but fuck me today my luck decided to do a complete turn around, eh?

A Sin Archbishop, the White Whale AND I removed one of my competitors? I managed to achieve my promised goals within less then a week when I had originally promised it to be finished in two years!

Lovely, fucking amazing!

Anyway, I should make my way over to Reinhard. Hope he isn't awkward with crowds, since everyone is cheering for him.

I ran over while Reinhard walked up to me, the sword he had with him no longer in hand, it had most likely disintergrated after his attack.

Reinhard: Pleiades-sama! Are you alright?

He kneeled down infront of me while he spoke in a worried tone.

Pleiades: Stand up Reinhard. Not only is your worry, frankly, unnecessary in this situation. You should be thinking about your victory.

He slowly stood up while I approached him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Pleiades: You avenged your grandmother and defeated the beast that has been terrorising the world for 400 years. Don't be humble now, pride yourself in your accomplishment.

For a moment, Reinhard looked flabergasted at my words before he smiled and nodded his head somewhat. The remaining soldiers once again cheered for their victory...Victory can be a powerful tool, clearly. They had lost so many, and yet here they are celebrating...I suppose that's better than moping around depressingly.

I cleared my throat and took a couple of steps away from Reinhard as I started to adress the soldiers around us.

Pleiades: Now then, listen to me brave soldiers. While I do believe that you are loyal to Crusch Karsten, due to her current absence, I would like for you all to listen to my wo-

???: What are YOU doing here?!

I remember that voice, it was the knight of Crusch...What was his name again...? Ah, right. Felix Argyle.

I turn to look at him questionably, he looked fairly angry right now for some reason.

Pleiades: Is that your way of greeting your saviour? Did Karsten never teach you any manne-

I was cut off by the demi-human knight grabbing my collar, is he serious right now?

Reinhard: Felix!

???: Felix!

I could not only hear Reinhard yell out his name but also an older person, although despite his age he looked pretty muscular and wore a suit.

I raised my hand, which caused both of them to stop. I'm wondering what Felix will do now, you could call it a science experiment.

Felix: Where is Crusch-sama?!

Unlike the playful attitude he held at the beggining of the Royal Selection, he looked furious, at me for some reason...Shit, did he see me murder her...? No, he wouldn't be asking me where she was, rather he would be accusing me.