Gained Information

The sound of footsteps filled the cave, despite the fact that there were many figures in the cave only one was actually walking through it.

All of them are wearing jet black clerical robes with triangular hoods which have two red cut-outs for the eyes and a large red symbol resembling an eye, located on their forehead. Each individual can also be seen wearing the Cult's coat of arms around their neck which takes the shape of twin gold swords crossing each other on a red background, surrounded by a gold circle.

Except for the one that walked through the cave, he did not possess a triangular hood and had his face uncovered and out in the open. He had green hair in the style of a bowl cut and his skin looked green and rotten.

The man pulled out a small black book out of his robes and read through it's contents.

He paused for a moment as he finished reading it and slammed the book shut with a unhinged grin on his face.

???: I see I see I see I SEE!! So that proclamation was nothing more than a mere sham! A mere diversion to put those fools at ease!

He hugged the book close to his chest and began to move unnaturally while still staying put in the place he was standing on.

???: I cannot believe that I allowed myself to doubt Pride! Oh, how slothful of me to take Pride's words for granted while he is surrounded by enemies!

In a rush, he ran to a nearby wall and began to bash his own face against the rock hard surface until he started to bleed.

Blood ran down his head as he stuck his tongue out and licked his lips in a creepy manner.

???: Please forgive me for my slothfulness, if only I was more diligent, intelligent and more worthy, I would have seen through Pride's words!

As he slammed his face into the wall for the last time, he stayed there, unmoving for a short period of time as more blood ran down his forehead.

His grin became even larger somehow as he looked up at the roof of the cave, spread his arms and yelled out...

???: I WILL RESCUE YOU PRIDE! FOR YOU ARE ONE OF THE WITCH'S MOST LOYAL FOLLOWERS!!!

---------------------------------------------

Two men walked down the street, one was a the Sword Saint and the strongest person in Lugunica and the other was one of the Royal Canditates for the throne of Lugunica.

The canditate known as Pleiades sneezed without warning and rubbed his nose for a moment.

Pleiades: I think someone is talking about me...

Reinhard: Hm? And why would you think that?

Pleiades: Well, in my homeland there was a saying that when you sneeze someone is talking about you.

The sword saint didn't say anything after that, he only let the words of his lord sink into his mind.

Pleiades on the other hand glanced around and noticed that everyone was keeping a large amount of distance from them despite the fact that the streets weren't that wide here.

Pleiades: You'd think that they wouldn't be as wary of me considering the fact that you're here.

Reinhard: Unfortunately, it would seem like it's difficult to truly convince the populace of your lack of connection to the cult.

Pleiades: Atleast it's better then when I'm alone. One of them tried throwing a tomato at me that one time, but I managed to dodge it matrix-style.

.......