Crack in the Facade

Whether Heinkel looked presentable or not, it wasn't something Pleiades cared about. He had wanted to meet the man for a while now, not because Pleiades actually wanted to, but rather had to meet the man.

He was the head of the Astrea house, which meant that any reform on the land would have to go through him.

That alone made Pleiades worried as Pandemonica had pointed out several ineffective policies just by merely looking at them. She had made a list for him that would make for worthwhile changes that would improve the lives of everyone in the estate.

This was his chance now as apparantly Reinhard's father doesn't visit often, it would save him a trip outside the capital to meet with Heinkel.

Pleiades put on a smile as he greeted Heinkel.

Pleiades: You must be the deputy commander and head of the house Astrea, Heinkel Astrea, yes? It's a pleasu-

Heinkel: Shut up with the "pleasantries" already. Why the hell did you invite a bunch of Demi's into my home?

"My home"? Can't really be your home when you don't live in it and don't even bother visiting your son.

Of course, Pleiades made sure to not say those thoughts out loud, it wouldn't help him get any of the much needed reforms passed.

Pleiades:...Right, simply put, I do need camp members for the Royal Election.

The man scoffed as he glared at Pleiades.

Heinkel: So what? That doesn't give you the right to invite a bunch of filthy Demi's into MY estate.

Pleiades: Now now, simply judging someone based off of their birth isn't exactly fair, now is it?

Once again, the man scoffed at his words as he turned to look at Justice next to Pleiades.

Heinkel: The fuck do I care about fairness? You think that I want that filthy thing on my estate?!

Oh boy, if only he wasn't someone so important, Pleiades would love to verbally (and maybe physically) beat him down. Unfortunately, he needed certain basic reforms passed for things to get better in the whole estate.

By that "thing" he was obviously reffering to Justice, Pleiades glanced over to her, but she didn't even seemed bothered by the insult. She looked more like she was enjoying looking at this whole ordeal...Or listening, in her case.

Pleiades: Getting all worked up like this won't help either of us in any way-

Heinkel: Just shut it already! Bah. Forget it. Not like I care about what a filthy Archbishop does.

The rude Astrea started to walk away to god knows where, which slightly surprised Pleiades who hadn't even started to talk about the much needed reforms.

Pleiades: Actually, before you leave, might listening to me about certain improvements needed to the estate as a who-

He was promptly ignored as Heinkel walked to another part of the mansion, Pleiades was fairly certain that that was where Reinhards room was located, but he doesn't really go near there, so he wasn't sure.

What he was sure about to was his growing anger that was causing his fingers to slightly twitch.

Justice hummed to herself for a moment before turning to Pleiades with a grin.

Justice: Welp! Seems like you've got even more on your plate. So, how are you going to deal with this?

Her tone of voice was somewhat mocking, not that she really meant to make fun of him, rather it was more teasing related more than anything else.