Insignia

Pleiades was currently staring at three people who were currently standing infront of the entrance of the alley.

Pleiades: Uh....Hello? Do you need something?

Skinny guy: Yea, your money. So don't make a fuss and you won't get hurt.

Pleiades: Oh, you're robbing me.

Ugly Bastard: Yep! So you better give all your valuebles to u-

Before the ugly bastard could finish his sentance, the three thieves heard....giggling coming from the young man infront of them.

Mushroom guy: H-Hey! What are you laughing at?!

Pleiades: That's a pretty good joke, you know?

Ugly Bastard: Wh-What do you mea-

Pleiades: You think you can just walk up to me and take my money? Yea, sorry but I kind of need it to go to Kararagi, so let me tell you something. If you don't want to get hurt.....piss off.

Skinny guy: Tch! Don't act so cocky you bastard!

The skinny guy pulled out two knives and pointed them at Pleiades.

Mushroom guy: H-Hey....Maybe it's not worth it to rob hi-

Skinny guy: Shut up! No one can underestimate me like that!

The skinny guy started running towards Pleiades while getting ready to swing his knives straight at him.

Pleiades couldn't help but sigh while he slowly stood up.

When the thief got close, Pleiades pointed his palm at him and a black ball formed in his palm.

The thief hesitated for a second, but it didn't matter. The thief was suddenly hit by a force straight in his gut. Due to that, he grabbed his stomach and fell to the ground in pain.

Pleiades: You know, I did warn you, didn't I?

The only response he got was a painfull grunt from his attacker while his buddies were frozen in shock.

Pleiades: You should consider yourself lucky. If I wanted to, I could easily kill you right here, right now.

A few moments of silence pass by as the two thieves were still frozen in place.

Pleiades: You can try and attack me if you want, but I would personally recommend that you two take your buddy and fuck off.

With that, the two thieves snapped out of their shock and quickly grabbed their buddy and made their way out of the alley.

Pleiades:....Well, it was nice to test it on a living person, now I know how much force I need to use to incapacitate someone.....

But then he heard footsteps coming his way, with a familiar voice shouting "get out of the way"

When the owner of the voice ran closer to him, he noticed that it was in fact Felt that was currently running towards her.

Felt: Get out of the- Oh, it's you!

She suddenly came to a halt and started speaking to you.

Pleiades: Hey, what are you doing?

Felt: Stealing the Insignia that I am supposed to steal.

Pleiades: Huh, neat.

Felt: Anyways! Gotta go now, bye!

With that, Felt ran quickly further into the alley and jumped over a building no problem.

Pleiades:....Should I ask her to teach me how she does that?

???: Stop right there.

Suddenly, a female voice came from the entrance of the alley.