Grand Entrance

Finally, after more than a month of constant studying, training and bullshit from those demon girls. It is almost here, just a day from now the Royal Selection (or is it election?) will start.

He has been practicing his speech for the last four hours. Is that too much time to use just to practise the speech? Maybe, but despite the fact that Pleiades's ability to speak is good, he has never given a speech to a crowd of influencial nobles, knights, his rivals and the people running the country. So he wanted to make sure to memorize every line and NOT to stutter in this scenario. That just sound embarrasing and an awful start to this election.

Still, he's fairly surprised by the suggestion that Reinhard gave him before he had started practicing his speech.

The idea for Pleiades to enter the throne room only after Reinhard announces that he has found the fifth Royal Canditate.

God, he can only imagine the faces of everyone there as Reinhard introduces him. He can't wait to see the sight.

Alongside Reimhard's suggestion, Lucifer also had one. It was the idea for her to walk out alongside him as to show everyone there that he had diplomatically allied with them. Since apparantly, those demon girls were infamous for never sided with anyone ever. So it might do good for his candidacy if he makes sure that everyone knows he had managed to become allies with them, no matter how small their race might be now.

But they probably shouldn't mention that that "diplomacy" involved pancakes or actually just any information about how he had managed to do it. He'd rather give the people the idea that he's a diplmatoc genius rather than a....Um...What's the word for it?

Lucifer: Womanizer?

Pleiades: No!

On another note, he probably needed to get some new clothes. The clothes from his world are nice, but they simply could not be classified as formal in this world...Or in his world actually.

Reinhard had gone out of his way to order him one yesterday and it had finally arrived, Pleiades put it on and...

It was great. Everything felt like it just...fit and was made just to fit him and him only. Everything to the black pants and the small red gem on his neck.

Lucifer: Hm...It reminds me of how the Vollachian royalty dress. Mostly because they tend to wear red and black.

Pleiades: Still, how did Reinhard know my measurements? He got someone to make this perfectly.

The door to the room opened, revealing Reinhard himself standing there.

Reinhard: Did you call, Pleiades-sama?

.....How did he...?

Lucifer: This almost seems like...Stalker like behaviour.

Pleiades: Yeah, kinda creepy.