Chat with The Awesome Demon

Demi-human war, death of the previous Sword Saint, among other things only reinforces the idea that Lugunica needs a new leader.

Atleast to Pleiades it seemed like that. He's been reading, studying and thinking about his potential policies as the potential future leader of Lugunica.

It's been like that for a couple of days, he'd wake up with Cerberus sleeping in his bed no matter what he tried to do to lock his door. He was fairly certain that they even entered through his window once just to get to his room, which might not seem that impressive. But the issue is that he sleeps on the third floor of the mansion, so they must have had trouble getting in here.

After that he would eat breakfast along with making pancakes for the demon girls. He would then try and teach both Kelly and Flora on how to make pancakes, with mixed results. He doesn't really want to make pancakes everyday after all, he has to study for the Royal Election.

He'd then studied for about two hours and then take a break for about 15 minutes and then study for 3 hours straight.

This process was never realisticly completed considering how many times the other demon girls had interrupted his time, when Cerberus decided to be Cerberus and annoy the living hell out of Pleiades, Modeus when she randomly enters his room and tries to strip, which ends with Pleiades throwing her out of his room. Lucifer when she decides to complain about something in the mansion despite it being much better here than in a underground cave that she calls "hell."

Justice has only done it once so far, which wasn't much of an issue. And Pandemonica...She actually hasn't done anything bad so far.

When he first gave her a cup of coffie, which was extremely difficult to make considering the lack of a coffie machine here. She seemed actually pretty happy, but also...

Her horns had grown as she had seemed to take on a more sadistic personality. To Pleiades's credit, he had stayed away from that sadistic version of Pandemonia by atleast 10 meters. She was extremely scary when she was like that.

After that, he takes another, but this time longer break as he spends time with Reinhard, lucifer or even Cerberus. But this time it was someone else, Justice.

She had decided that he needed to be more physically fit if he wanted to be king, which he agreed to since he has had a lot of attempts on his life already. And the election hasn't even started yet!

Sure, he wasn't lazy or anything like that and had an average body type, not too slim, but not too bulky. But considering that there are people in this world that can blow up homes with a single strike, it would be better to train his mind alongside his body.

And so here he was, training his body with Justice as his coach.

Pleiades: Hey...I've been wondering.

Justice: Yea, what's up?

He wiped the sweat off of his forehead as he turned to look at Justice.

Pleiades: What makes you different from other Demi-humans? Except for your appearance of course.

She put down her own weight that she was currently lifting, which looked heavy as hell.

Justice: We're not really demi-humans. We're just our own race. Actually it's honestly impossible to make anything but demon girls.

With curiosity in his eyes he made sure to pay full attention to the demon infront of him.

Justice: I guess our blood is super strong and awsesome. Even if your family only has children with humans, the children will never be anything other than demons. Though there are exceptions.