The 5th Royal Canditate

Pleiades: My name is.....Pleiades.

Neither Emilia or Pleiades noticed it, but Reinhard's body went completely stiff from shock.

That name....It was the same name as the one who represents Pride.

And while Reinhard would love to believe that this is nothing but a pure coincidence, unfortunately the name Pleiades isn't a common one in Lugunica, or any part of the world.

But he just stood there, shocked and not knowing what to do, after all the "Archbishop of Pride" Just saved someone and risked their life for it.

But Emilia is a half elf, so maybe that means he is Pride since he could be looking for "love" from someone that looks like the Witch of Envy...

Reinhard was about to make a decision on what to do, but someone interupted him.

It was Felt, she came from behind the nearly broken wall with the insignia in hand.

She kinda just stood there akwardly with the insignia in hand while everyone else just stared at her.

Emilia: You....

Pleiades: Now now, no need to be hostile, i'm sure Felt will give you your insignia back, right?

Felt: Well, yea. She did save Rom's life after all.

Pleiades walked up to Felt and asked her to give him the Insignia. She gave it to him and he started making his way back to Emilia.

But Reinhard.....Noticed something...The Insignia was....Glowing....

Reinhard's eyes widen as he suddenly grabs Pleiades's arm a bit roughly.

Pleiades: Whoa there bud....You're eh....Kinda squeezing a bit hard there....

Reinhard suddenly realized what he was doing and he let Pleiades go.

Reinhard: Apologies for that, but i'm going to have to ask you to come with me.

Pleiades:....Why?

Reinhard: I'll explain later.

Felt: Sooooo, what's gonna happen to me?

Reinhard: Normally I wouldn't be able to let such a crime go, but i'm off duty today.

Emilia started giggling a bit.

Emilia: You're such a bad knight....

Pleiades: Anyways, you can have this back.

He gave Emilia the Insignia back.

Reinhard: Emilia-sama, do you have a way to go back to your own home?

Emilia: A-ah? Yes! I have a maid who must be worried for me. So i'll have to go now.

Reinhard: I suppose we'll have to part ways here, I wish you luck, Emilia-sama.

Emilia: Thank you.

Emilia started walking away as Reinhard told Pleiades to follow him.

Felt: So uh....Why do ya have to go with him?

Pleiades didn't give a verbal response, he simply shrugged as he and Reinhard walked away. Towards the Astrea domain.

*5 minutes later*

They have been walking for about 5 minutes, for most of that time Pleiades had been making small talk with Reinhard.

But he finally decided to ask the big question.

Pleiades: So, why did I have to come with you?

Reinhard: You see, since the royal family died out, we're looking for 5 caditates to race for the throne. And so far we have found 4 out of 5 of them.