Blond Loli

Pleiades was trying to think of anything to fix his current situation.

He couldn't even imagine a worse situation than this garbage. Honestly, he was happy to go to the Mathers domain, just to be able to recieve something positive for once.

After all, he was apparantly going to recieve a reward for saving Emilia.

He was currently in the carriage with Reinhard to go to the domain, after all.

Though, he didn't really know what he wanted to ask of the so called greatest magician in the country.

Pleiades: Rein?

Reinhard: Yes?

Pleiades: Everyone has magic affinities in this world, right?

Reinhard: That is correct.

Pleiades: Does that mean that I have one?

Reinhard: Yes, everyone has one, though it depends from person to person whether their able to use it well or not.

Pleiades: Hmm.....Could you check for me?

Reinhard: Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to check your affinity, but I could ask a friend in the Capital to check your affinity when we return.

Pleiades: Yea, let's do that then.

Though, the question to his magic affinity did raise another question in the mind of Pleiades.

Pleiades: Do you have any like, magical books in your mansion? You know, to learn magic and stuff.

Reinhard seemed to ponder his question for a moment before answering.

Reinhard: Unfortunately, our family isn't known for our magical prowess, so I doubt that we have any books like that in our possesion.

Pleiades: Can you find those kind of books somewhere?

Reinhard: Yes, we could order books with basic and advanced magi-

Pleiades: I'm thinking about magical books that aren't common, books with the history of magic, and not just the history of the last 100 years, but as a whole.

Reinhard:...Unfortunately, it isn't possible to buy such books, only certain individuals posses them, but they are most likely not willing to sell such important books.

Pleiades: Hmm....Is that so?

And so thanks to Reinhard's answers, Pleiades was able to figure out what he wanted from the Court Magician.

*later*

The sun was getting closer and closer to setting, but even then they still haven't reached the mansion.

Pleiades: Seriously, how long could this possibly-

Reinhard: Ah, Pleiades. It appears that we've arrived at the mansion of Roswaal L Mathers.

Pleiades:....Finally! Honestly, this was so boring that I might have died of boredom.

Reinhard: I apologies that the ride wasn't to your liking, if you wish-

Pleiades: Seriously, stop apologizing. I'm not in the mood to deal with you saying "sorry" every five minutes.

Reinhard simply nodded as he opened the carriage door as they stepped out.

Pleiades took one look at the mansion and was once again pretty impressed.

This one might have been even bigger than the Astrea mansion, though Pleiades wasn't sure about it.