Invitation

Pleiades was completely exhausted. He had spent most of last night discussing everything he needed to know about the Royal Election, Witchcult, etc.

One of the things Reinhard needed to tell Pleiades was the slightly more complex side of the workings in this country, but it should be common knowledge to anyone living here.

Though Pleiades did enjoy Reinhard's reaction when he told him that he was from another world.

Reinhard: Pleiades, are you perhaps a foreigner?

Pleiades: Well, you could say that it's something like that.

Reinhard: Forgive me for asking, but could you elaborate on that?

Pleiades:....Hmm... Reinhard? Do people that come from other worlds exist here?

Reinhard: You mean...People from beyond the Great Waterfall?

Pleiades: Yes?

Reinhard: There have been a few in history who have come from beyond the Great Waterfall, but most people lie about coming from there to gain popularity or even political power.

Pleiades: Well, you may or may not believe me, but I believe that I come from beyond the Great Waterfall.

Reinhard's eyes widen in shock as he stays silent for a couple of seconds.

Reinhard:....Are you sure that you come from beyond there?

Pleiades: Well, I'm not 100% confident, but I definitely don't come from this world. I actually arrived here about a week ago.

Reinhard: I see....That's truly amazing, Pleiades-sam-

Pleiades: Just Pleiades, also aren't you trusting me a little bit too easily there? Shouldn't you grab my arm again and use your Divine Protection to check if I'm lying or not?

Reinhard: I don't see a reason not to trust you, you haven't lied a single time to me and you've been selected as a potential candidate for the throne.

Pleiades: Oh, right. The candidates have been selected by the Divine Dragon, who might as well be god in this world.

Well, despite the fact that Pleiades has just become one of the most important political figures in the span of a single night, he didn't have the best day yesterday.

Hell, he almost got his head cut off, but he was saved by some kind of mysterious ability that he has.

He is willing to bet that he has only slept for three hours at the most, only waking up due to the damn sunlight coming from the window.

Now that he thinks about it, the room he is in is absolutely massive. He hadn't noticed it due to his exhaustion yesterday, but this was ridiculous! He thought that the room he had on Earth was big, but this room was double the size! 

Pleiades: I guess that's what the nobility gets in this world.

He then hears a knock on the door.

Reinhard: Pleiades-sama? Are you awake?

Pleiades: Just Pleiades!

Reinhard then opens the door with a smile on his face.

Pleiades: How did you know I was awake? I just woke up.

Reinhard: I suppose that it's nothing more than a coincidence.

Pleiades doubts that, but it really didn't matter to him much right now.

Pleiades: You know I forgot to ask yesterday, but who else lives in this mansion? I know that you live here and that Kelly at the very least works here, but anyone else that lives here? Like family and such.