Chapter 6 - Accomplishment

PART 1: ELEMENTAL SHAPE

Raymond and Katie were in Katie's room which was no different than Raymond's except for the alignment. Her room's window gave a view of the beach. They both sighed. They had been trying everything they could in the past few days to control their Elemental Areas, but it was all in vain.

"This is a lost cause," said Katie. "I thought maybe after these many days, we'd be able to pull something off."

"Same here," said Raymond. "We need books on this subject to read. We need a library."

Katie lied down on her bed. "Books are boring. Libraries are a waste."

"What if they had a cafeteria with cakes?" said Raymond. Katie shot up. She was hyped up and reached too close to Raymond.

"Take me there!" she said.

"I was joking!" Raymond said, pushing her head away.

"You should not joke about cake," Katie said, lying down again.

"I do have an idea for getting help," Raymond said. He got up and left the room. Katie was confused. She got up and followed him to ask,

"Hey! You meant an idea for searching a library with cakes, right?"

Raymond walked downstairs quickly and knocked on Master Wyngaf's door. The door opened. Master Wyngaf was reading a book. Two walls were filled with books on the shelves.

"We want some advice in Solidifying our Elemental Energy," Raymond requested.

"I have been hearing this a lot from your minds, this is the first time I heard it from your mouth," Master Wyngaf smiled and closed his book. Raymond and Katie wondered how far was Master Wyngaf's range when it came to reading minds.

"Regarding your advice," Master Wyngaf said, "I can only advise you to feel superior to your Elemental Energy, it's your energy, don't bend to it, bend it instead. Also, use your mind to control its form."

"It'd be quite helpful if we manage to understand your words," said Katie, scratching her head.

"Try using happy memories," said Master Wyngaf.

"I got it," Raymond said with excitement.

"And," Master Wyngaf reminded, "I'd suggest you keep your Elemental shapes a secret."

They were wondering why that would be.

Master Wyngaf smiled and said, "It is because people like me can see your Elemental shapes. This can cause a problem even if one of you falls in a battle where your opponent is like me. In serious cases, people die because of their Elemental Shape breaking. Even when your opponent cannot see your Elemental shape, just knowing about it's shape can do a lot of harm which you cannot understand as of now."

Raymond and Katie stood there in amazement. Then, Katie said with a grin,

"Don't worry, Master. Raymond and I will try not to kill each other in the future."

"Thanks for the advice, Master," Raymond said before they left.

Raymond and Katie went back to Katie's room and started meditating. They are silent, the sound from the seashore waves could be heard. In no time, they were in their Elemental Areas.

Raymond was standing on the rocky cliff. The chaotic weather was still the same. But Raymond was smiling this time. He knew he had fewer memories that could be called happy. But he was confident about his birthday party 2 years ago. It did not matter where he was happy that day or not, all he had to do was get happy visualizing it. And he was really happy.