Chapter 21 - The Dark Forest

PART 1: FLYING AWAY

All of them looked at the Dark Dragon, it was circling the beach then flew towards the beach house. Flying near the house, the Dark Dragon crashed its wing on the walls and destroyed it. It sat there on the roof and roared again. Annie came out with her hands covering her head.

"Let's move out or we'll be crushed," Alice said.

Annie, Eve, and Alice ran down at the beach. Master Wyngaf made his wheelchair float and followed them.

Katie got mad at the Dark Dragon when it broke the walls of the beach house. She pointed her finger at the Dark Dragon and yelled,

"Hey! You stupid dragon! That's my room!"

Dark Dragon scanned its surroundings and flew towards Katie and all.

"Oh, no, no, no," Katie scolded the Dark Dragon, "Don't come here!"

"How stupid can you be?" Gavin asked Katie. "Provoking the Dark Dragon?"

"Scatter, everyone!" Raymond shouted.

They all scattered. Aarav launched sand slabs at the Dark Dragon. Gavin launched fireballs. It did not affect the hard skin of the Dark Dragon.

The Dark Dragon swooped down and grabbed Katie in its leg. Katie released lightning to defend herself, but it did not affect the Dark Dragon. Soon she was in mid-air.

"Katie!" Raymond yelled.

Katie kept collecting all the Elemental energy she had and continuously released it like Pikachu. The Dark Dragon did not even pay attention to her.

"Give her back, you beast!" Aarav yelled.

Aarav moved his hands and huge arms made of water came out of the sea and extended high up. The Dark Dragon roared again, the water lost its shape and rained down at the beach.

"Damn you!" Aarav cursed.

The Dark Dragon moved its hand up and threw Katie higher in the air. She screamed. She softly fell on Dark Dragon's wing and rolled to its back. She immediately grabbed its body to avoid falling.

The Dark Dragon now moved towards the beach house again. It swooped down at the place where Alice, Annie, Eve and Master Wyngaf were standing. Annie screamed and ducked. Master Wyngaf raised his hand in the air. The Dark Dragon who was coming down got hit by an invisible barrier and flew back again.

"Never!" Master Wyngaf yelled.

Master Wyngaf said to the three around him,

"Don't go there. Your powers are useless against the Dark Dragon. Elemental attacks won't work."

Eve started running towards Raymond and the others. Master Wyngaf yelled at her. She replied,

"Don't you think someone should pass on your words to them?"

The Dark Dragon swooped down again.

"Come and get some!" Gavin yelled in rage. He launched a fire beam. It was extinguished in the air by the Dark Dragon.

"There is no point!" Eve said, "Dark Dragon can't get hurt from Elemental Attacks!"

The Dark Dragon reached down. Everyone ducked, but Raymond was late. It tried to grab Raymond. Aarav used his powers to use sand to shove Raymond out of the way. But with its hind legs, the Dark Dragon grabbed Gavin and Aarav.

"Let me go, you damn beast!" Gavin shouted.

"It's pointless. We're done for," Aarav said calmly.