001

Pretty boy

Pretty boy

The sky was lit, half moon still in view while the clouds slowly crawled around it. Birds sang annoyingly, encircling around the sky and I sighed, realising the chills are yet to leave.

My nose felt red, the cold stinging any part the scarf didn't protect and I sneezed loudly, gaining attention from others. I pulled my scarf higher, hoping to cover my face from the cold and embarrassment of gaining unwanted attention.

"Shut up!"

"Thank yo-" i stopped my reply as I had realised what the other end had yelled me, the laughter of the gang soon ran up to me, reminding me of my limited freedom I have on school grounds.

"What's pretty boy doing so early at school?" One of them mocked as he pushed his weight into my side and I groaned at the heaviness this human collected.

"Probably to play teachers pet" the other replied, also pushing into my other side, the boys were now around me, laughing at horrible jokes.

I rolled my eyes at them, face drawn in disgust. I can't believe I'm stuck with such idiots through out the year and it's not even like they were bullies, they just had no other way to make themselves feel less insecure.

Obviously I was aware of the way I looked and the attention I draw because of it and I'm fully accepting that God loves me too much and is just testing me now so I would never lose my patience.

I had a life ahead of me and I really wasn't looking to go on a suicide mission by meddling with a bunch of morons who's jealousy is bigger than their dicks.

At least for me, my face made up for my size but there was nothing about them that was getting them anywhere in life apart from possibly jail after accidentally killing someone because of foolish jokes.

"Hey pretty boy I heard you sucked off the science teacher for your grades" now my interest was peaked. Just yesterday, I apparently beat up a kid outside of school because he was gay and now this...

"What? You're not even going to deny it? Waooo I guess it's true" the shortest yelled and danced around before rushing towards other students with too much energy.

It's always the short ones.

"HWANG HYUNJIN IS GAY!" He announced and i threw my head in the back as I quickened my pace but I didn't go long before a blonde male stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He curiously asked as he yanked his arm around my shoulder and I shivered in disgust.

"Chan I'm not fucking gay so get off me" I glared and he only glared back "I never said you were but since that was your first thought I'm starting to question it" he smirked and I gave up, letting him freely annoy me.

"Bitch get off of him!" Felix slapped Chan away before grabbing my hand and running into the school building with an angry expression lacing his glowing complexion.

"What's wrong?" I mumbled out and he slowed down, biting down on his lip as he looked elsewhere "Chan cheated on me...." He cried out and I pulled him into a hug immediately "and you would never guess with who!" He let out against my shoulder.

"Who?" I patted his back gently, in hopes of calming him and it slightly worked before I heard even more cries from him as he dug his nails into my blazer.

"Lee fucking Minho" he answered.