029

Care Less

Care Less

The walk to school caused chaos in my mind as thoughts argued against each other.

Should I speak to Felix? No maybe Minho!? Or even better if they spoke to me themselves...

I hadn't received a single reply to any attempt at mending the situation, not even a chance to allow my side to be heard.

Felix kept ignoring me, every glance that came his way from me was rejected, any smile I attempted tossed away.

It did sting my eyes, the familiar feeling of having a friendship with him swirled around my heart and as much as it had its ups and downs, he was such a yellow soul.

The bell for lunch rang and Felix ran out, stopping any further attempts to talk. I didn't even have the energy to follow him or search for the missing boy I'm apparently dating.

Minho felt like a delusion recently, no trace of him in person or online, if it weren't for the treatment I'm getting from Felix, I'd definitely believe I'm hallucinating a relationship.

"Oh look who it is!" Chan laughed with his group of friends, a loud noise of insults shortly following. Most being about the hurt I've caused Felix and for being in a relationship with Minho, apparently it was such a laughable situation that required immature boys to make it their business.

"Did Minho dump you already?" chan looked around before looking at me again "seeing as you're alone you know" he laughed again.

"It's actually one of his speciality to abandon people after using them, even more so if they start crying."

"I wish you showed this much interest in what's happening with him in his private life... Yet us being together is the real issue" I was utterly disappointed in Chan, I knew he was horrible but he exceeded my expectations.

How could such a heartless soul sway Minho so many times? Were the events at home so tormenting that he simply fell into any lies.

The expression of the older mushed into a surprising look "so he finally told you? Took him long enough" he laughed.

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Hyunjin I don't know what he said exactly but he's also at fault so don't victimism him please" he informed me gently but the words only came out in ways that coloured my vision red.

"Fuck. You're disgusting"

He stared, anticipating more words from me "his abuse is a joke to you? Victimism him? He is a victims Chan! His own father is hurting him yet you say all this?!"

"Wa-wait-" I grabbed onto his collar, pushing him against the wall as I tightened my hold on him, the heat rushing through out my body.

I was ready, so ready to hurt Chan and at this moment I truly understood why the words of Felix affected minho so much at that time.

My fist had barely made contact with his skin before he pushed me away, glaring at me before his expression morfed from rage to confusion.

"What abuse? Minho hasn't seen his parents in over two years!"

My heart sank.

°°°

Newjeans bias and fav song?

Also I feel like it's gonna end soon 👀
but I could be wrong

Any idea on how it'll end?