032

It's over

It's over

"Whatever we had let's end it" Minho spoke sternly, eyes void of emotions and complexion dull with clear heavy eyebags. he was anxious, body unable to stand still. We were just behind a random corner near my workplace as he insisted he didn't want to go anywhere and it would be a quick chat.

"Wh-what" I stuttered, my face folded into confusion with anger. All those texts, all those damn texts and calls and this is his answer. Fuck.

"I want nothing to do with you or Felix" he stated clearly, body slowly regaining confidence, yet it was only gained by him inching away and eyes away from mine. "Minho what is going on with you? You leave me worried for so long yet you come out just to end things? We barely had started anything! This is stupid"

"Hyunjin I don't care. We're over!" he shouted.

"I only got involved with you to piss Chan off! I only ever wanted him to understand how I felt. I don't even know why I let myself be that involved with you... It was supposed to end with their relationship"

"What do you mean?" Minhos words felt trueful but painful to comprehend. Was I just being used for some silly game of theirs?

"Its exactly as it sounds! I purposely broke Chan and Felix off just for some stupid revenge and like a fool I kept making more issues instead. I only wanted him to be hurt like me, don't you get it hyunjin? You don't mean anything to me and I want to keep it as that from now on" I never thought words could hurt like this, each word out of his mouth was a burn on my heart, slowly but surely burning every part of it.

"You hurt Felix not Chan. Chan took the first chance he could to cheat on him! And you doing all that caused pain to innocent people instead of Chan" I laughed, in disbelief.

"No." He hesitated "Chan didn't take the first chance, it took a lot to get him to cheat, he was so stupidly obsessed with Felix and gosh I hated it when he talked to me about him like he fucking thinks it's alright for him to move on with his life while he left me unable to move on and as well as he hid his emotions during the time Felix found out I knew he was in pain, he was never scared to show me that" he confessed. A proud chuckle emitting his mouth and he looked me dead in the eyes "do you finally get it hyunjin?"

"It's over"

°°°

What r ur new year's resolution

So I've finally updated.... And I hope u liked it 😭😭