016

Invitation to my heart

"Minho I'm no mind reader. What fixing? I'm trying to understand you. not play around" He didn't seem pleased with my reply. Rather it Increased the shaking of his legs to the point it radiated onto my skin even.

"Hyunjin did Jeongin really say nothing?" he questioned, ignoring the previous words.

"Except that you cheated and manipulated his cousin, nothing else. Minho he's a good person" I was starting to get exhausted. There's just no progress, just constant broken promises.

"Oh..." Was his reaction, what did he take Jeongin for? "guess not everyone is like Chan" he chuckled.

Was he seriously trying to make a joke right now.

"Hyunjin we need you right now, mind finishing your break early?" Jimin stood besides me, he looked nervous to ask me but I just nodded my head and smiled, I didn't notice how packed the place got. It's near close but also our busiest.

I stood up, passing by Minho but I felt the faint touch on my wrist and looked down, his eyes looked straight at mine, there wasn't any emotions.

His face was scarily emotionless but yet his touch told me he was feeling more emotions then ever.

"My family sent me abroad after finding out about my boyfriend in hopes I'll be fixed" he laughed. 

I stood speechless.

"Being gay is a sin so I needed fixing but I came out with more issues-" I linked our fingers tightly, he was taken by surprise with the sudden affection so he just stopped talking.

"Wait for me Minho." I said and let go of his hand, he smiled "of course Hyunjin"

°°°

"Just sit anywhere" I told Minho as he entered my room.

We somehow got to my place... I told him to wait yet forgot there's practically a storm out and everything is closed.

"Your room is nice" he mumbled, sitting on the bed so I sat next to him. There was no words spoken next, just the sound of rain banging on the windows, occasionally patterns peaking through the curtains and we glanced at them few times to avoid accepting this was one hell of an awkward situation.

"sorry I didn't think this through. Just told you to wait and now...this" I attempted to fill this room with words but his attention wasn't captured.

"Better than being in my room with this kind of weather" Minho spoke quietly, he looked my way and inched closer.

"Do you want to know me better Hyunjin?" He asked "even after how I acted with Jeongin and what I did to Felix?" He continued.

I nodded.

"Me too" I didn't understand what he meant but he could probably tell just from my expression so he added "I want to understand you like you want to with me"

"Why? I'm boring"

His hand reached my cheek as he pulled my face to look at his "can I show you instead? It's easier than saying it" his voice low, eyes wondering.

His eyes eventually settled on my lips and this caused fireworks to explode inside every inch of me, the heat heavily seeping through my skin.

I glimpsed at his lips, noticing the Chapstick which caused a smile to appear from my side.

I nodded.

°°°

👁👄👁
Don't ask how this changed so quickly

What's ur Favourite type of trope