021

The Old Days

The Old Days

Minhos mood is off.

Very off lately, it's Worrying,tugs at the strings of curiosity but my mouth cannot bring itself to express it's questions.

Instead I've kept quiet, observant but it's itching at me. All he does is stare at his phone mindlessly and my presence seems to be useless to him, no looks, no words shared.

If only I knew what kept him so occupied.

"Why are you starting at me like that? Have an expression at least" Minho chuckled, pinching my cheek lightly with his warm hand, causing me to grab it "why are you so hot?" I wondered and he just smirked "gee thanks" he replied but I rolled my eyes "your hands are hot" I corrected "you need to stop wearing extra layers"

He just shook his head "I feel cold though" he pouted and pulled his hand from my touch. It slightly rubbed me off the wrong way but I tried ignoring it "Minho why did you get annoyed with chan being at that hospital?" I changed topics and his face immediately puzzled into annoyance "gosh don't remind me of that! I'm so pissed about that"

"But why? It's just a hospital and it's open to everyone..." I carried on and he stared at me in silence "it doesn't concern you"

The words left me shocked, no reply possible to voice out. I've been met with the exact same attitude each time I enquired about his personal situation with Chan. It's been days since we bumped into him but he simply wouldn't go back to his old mood, back to the happy but uncaring Minho.

"I need to head off" he said and immediately got up, I grabbed his wrist quickly causing him to wince and sit back down, the jumper he wore slightly sliding up to reveal bandage wrapped around his wrist.

"Min- I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" I apologized straight away and just kept my hold on his wrist but all I felt and saw was a thick layer of bandage.

He faked a smile at me "it's okay"

"What happened to your wrist?" He sighed deeply before glaring at me "gosh hyunjin I said it doesn't concern you!" He shouted.

"Let go of me!" He added and I simply did.

°°°

I know I said weekend but I forgot ✨
So today is the new weekend 😭

I've been struggling to write current chapters as I've actually been working on the future chapters which is what I'm excited for but the pace from current chapters till then isn't easy 😭😭😭 like I've got the ending but we're only just started their relationship

Worst debate you ever had?