019

It's just the beginning

"Hey!" Minho appeared From behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders as he kissed my cheek lightly.

His action surprised me, causing me to direct my attention to the opposite side, cheeks heating.

"Don't wanna be seen with me either?" He spoke with a smile but the hold on my shoulders tightened, telling me otherwise.

"Either?" I inquired as that caught my attention most and he just blinked "wasn't Chan very obvious with you?" Turning around to stare him in the eyes before shifting to his neck "doubt someone not wanting to be seen with you would do that"

"Jerk!" He shouted embarassingly, hiting me quite strongly on my arm.

"Not him. Just don't pay attention to what I say, I speak without thinking so at times I say things I wasn't meant to" the way he explained himself for something so small made me more curious.

How were you treated by your exes in the past Minho?

"So what are we doing?" He changed the subject, now standing by my side as we walked.

"Want to go for ice-cream? It's really hot today" I suggested, his eyes lighting up with excitement, nodding continueously "absolutelyyy! I'm literally burning up" he cried, fanning himself "take your blazer off"

"Will you carry it?" He asked as he had already taken it off and passed it to me, I rolled my eyes but none the less still took it.

My eyes couldn't help but settle on his top as I noticed he wore a long sleeve shirt underneath the school one "why are you wearing so much? No wonder you're warm"

"I thought it would get cold" fiddling with the hem of his shirt, he glanced at it for a few seconds uncomfortable.

I had an odd feeling about his words but ignored it. We continued walking from the school until we got to town, crowds in every corner and the heat only got worst.

I constantly glanced back at Minho as we walked in silence, his face reddening with each passing second. He seemed unwell which wasn't shocking considering how he's dressed  but still he tried to act normal, occasionally fanning himself with his hand.

"Have you been in a relationship before?" Minho asked in a serious tone, faced forward, few steps ahead.

It seemed he was almost afraid of the answer to the very question he asked "I haven't" I honestly replied and this caused Minho to stop in his tracks and faced me "liar! There's just no way!" He shouted.

"I'm not lying. You're the first person I have something with" I replied truthfully again, Minho mumbled a few things but my focus went elsewhere, his voice getting fainter as my eyes circled the hospital in front of us as a familiar figure exited it.

The distance between that person and us dangerous and my heart sunk as I stared back at Minho, his voice suddenly getting louder and I drew closer.

"Wait so I took your first kiss!" Minho shouted.

Chan turned towards us, face in utter shock.

°°°

Wrote 3 versions of this chapter just to stick with the first one...

Worst thing someone said about you?