024

Just In The Mind

Just In The Mind

"Why the sudden interest?"

"Huh?"

"Well after you stormed off last time, you barely acknowledged me..." I explained and he sighed.

"You put things in your head hyunjin" he spoke with a tiring tone. I felt my face puzzle into confusion and he caught sight "I was simply busy" he finished off.

I slapped his hand away from my face and stood up, the impact causing slight dizziness but I didn't let myself hold onto Minho.

"You're the one putting these things in my head Minho!" I shouted at him, eyes dead in a stare and he was left surprised "what the fuck are you on about hyunjin? I've done nothing wrong to you!" He broke his eyes away from me and created a distance between us,turning away from me.

"I don't know if I can be with someone who hides so much..." I mumbled, dispite how quietly I spoke he heard it and turned instantly.

A low chuckle emitting from his lips as his eyes glared at him with so many intense emotions.

"Hides?" He confirmed, I just looked away "Hyunjin don't say things like that" he sounded hurt.

"I'm trying so hard for you! I know you can't see it-"

"How? Have you ever thought about telling me? Maybe you could try to trust me enough to understand you better?" I bombed him with questions.

"But you're not... You just hide everything" I finished off.

He remained in surprise, I could notice him fiddle with his fingers. My eyes went up towards his face and the pained look in his eyes welcomed me as he looked up at me.

"What do you wanna know exactly?" He asked gently.

"Why are you covering your arms so much? What's the bandage for?" I took the opportunity to clear the issue I'm constantly shielded from and he seemed displeased.

"Why do you want to know something as dumb as that?!" He replied "I just do and you said you wouldn't hide so what's the problem now?"

"But it's useless to you"

"Minho I care about you in ways just a friend wouldn't, you know this and yet you think it's useless to me when you're all that's on my mind... And whether you're hurting"

He remained quiet, hesitate to speak or even look at me.

"I-" he started.

"Don't lie to me" I warned "I don't want to lose you but if you lie I rather not be with you" He nodded and sat down, body welcoming a slight shake.

"I won't..." We kept eye contact "I promise"

"My father..." He started before he stopped, the slight panic on his face as he attempted to speak.

"He's an angry person and sometimes he just needs someone to- you know to relieve that angry on" he broke into tears, body shaking so heavily.

No words could exit my mouth, the sight of such a week Minho sat near me caused shivers at every inch of my body, it wasn't what I had expected the cause to be but I hated myself so much for feeling the slightest bit of relief.

Relief it wasn't him causing pain towards himself.

°°°

What do you thing of their relationship?
I recently had to read the whole story myself which was my first time seeing the order properly rather then just remembering what I previously wrote and safe to say idk how I feel about it 😃 mixed feelings

What is your dream?