012

Best friend

Best friend

"What do you want?" Minho mumbled, he no longer looked peaceful but obviously annoyed.

"Nothing... I was just worried about you standing in the rain" I replied and it looks like he didn't even hear me, his eyes back at the sky.

"I'm just waiting for Chan so you can leave" the tone rude and intended to push me away. it seriously hurt knowing he still constantly goes back to Chan, as if this whole situation wasn't caused because of him.

He's able to forgive Chan yet with me, his whole aura shifts to dislike. I don't understand this behaviour.

"I'll wait with you"

I keep pushing myself into your life Minho, can't you see?

"Is Felix happy?" The conversation changed and it caught me off guard, I was waiting to be pushed away.

"He is... Why did you apologize?" I asked him and he looked down at the ground "he would have wanted me too" his answers only gave more questions and I couldn't help the curiosity that build in me "who?"

"My best friend" he smiled lightly.

"Chan?" It surprised me that despite this all, he would still refer to Chan as a best friend.

Do friends do all that extra stuff?

"No" say more Minho. Stop making me feel so unwanted...

"Is he from our school?" I hated myself for continuing such an unwanted conversation, I hated the embarrassment I simply felt through this situation but something in me is urging me to dig deeper.

I want to know you better Minho.

"Oh no he isn't but I'm going to visit him soon" everything shifted to something lighter and genuine happiness came with his answer, it was unlike any feeling I've ever gotten from him.

"do you think he'll be happy to see me? He's mad at me for what I did with Chan but I never knew until it was too late and now I have to wait till I can make it up to him"

Too late?

"Of course he will. Why don't you call him before you guys meet so it's resolved?" He seemed pleased with the first half of my answer but the second part made his smile disappear.

"I can't"

"Why?"

Minho grew silent at this and looked me in the eyes before slowly shifting his attention to the sky again "he won't pick up"

"Oh" is all I could say. I felt so weirded out with his replies and glances but then I followed his eyes and it made sense, there was a beautiful rainbow and that's when I realised it wasn't raining anymore so I closed the umbrella.

"Do you like rainbows?" Minho asked and I just nodded before he spoke again "last time I saw him, the weather was exactly like today"

"I hate it hyunjin... Especially rainbows"

I couldn't say anything anymore as Chan pushed himself between us and glared at me as always.

"Sorry for taking so long. Let's go home now" chan didn't hesitate to grade onto Minho and start heading off without giving me the chance to even say bye.

I hope you meet your best friend soon minho

°°°

I can't believe it's only been 12 chapters lmaoo
Still so many left to write

What's the Worst way a friend hurt you ?