023

The Sudden Interest

The Sudden Interest

"What did you stop for?" Keeho the classmate spoke but I ignored him trying to understand the words being shared amongst the two.

"I don't want you at that hospital ever again" Minho angrily ordered. So it's about that day...

"What If his parents see you? They'll think I send you!" He shouted.

"Calm down Minho!"

"I don't even know where he is... They won't let me visit him Chan" his voice was shaking and although I couldn't see him, I knew his eyes were flooded.

"You have to respect their decision. It's only fair after what we caused " Chan replied in calmness but the tint of blame rolled off his tongue.

"Are we just going to stay here? Did you forget your nose is bleeding?" Keeho interrupted and I genuinely had forgotten about my reasoning to be here.

I took a big breathe and knocked on the door, letting myself in before anything was said. My eyes of course fell on the two ex lovers. Their closeness irked me heavily.

I'm practically in a relationship with Minho but I've yet to reach their level of service to each other.

"O-oh hi hyunjin" he muttered, his eyes on my shoes.

"Now let's do what we're here for!" Keeho hurriedly spoke, grabbing me by my wrist and sitting me down.

My nosebleed had long calmed down luckily but the occasional drops still occured. My vision remained on the busy two, Minho eyes flickering between Chan and me, eyes still unable to capture mine.

"You seriously need to be more careful! I don't know what got you so dazed" keeho scolded, clearing the blood off me with wet tissue.

"Wh-what happened?" Minho asked concerned, his feet raised to the ground as his faint steps neared. I felt my heart tightening at his presence and gulping just imagining him so near.

"He just got hit by a ball and is now bleeding which is like pretty obvious considering you're looking at him right now but yes not much else so go back to whatever that is over there" keeho answered, clearly disliking Minho. However, Minho paid no attention to his words and pushed him away from me as he grabbed the tissue off keeho and raised my chin to meet his eyes.

"Oh my gosh! You need to be more careful" he warned, grip tight on me. I nodded before my eyes fell towards Chan, speaking the words I cannot mouth.

"I wouldn't do that to you" he whispered ever so gently, my heart rate dropped at his words. had I spoken out loud? Or was I simply that easy to read?

"you can head back to class now. I'll look after him" Minho eyed keeho with an unfriendly expression and emotionless voice.

"Sorry what? I thought you were too sick yourself so how are you going to look after him? Just go back to your thing over there" the judging lingered heavily off each word spoken, I could feel the patience of Minho decreasing.

"Mind your own business keeho. You're good at that" Minho moved his position completely in front of keeho so his view of me had been completely blocked off.

I could hear him click his tongue but eventually his feet exited the room.

°°°

Also haven't mentioned this before but I don't edit any of my chapters after writing them so if u come across quite a few spelling mistakes, missing punctuation and such it's coz of that

Have you ever fixed a friendship that ended just to regret it and why?