014

Third Party

Third Party

But Minho didn't reply. Just raised his hand.

Jeongin stared.

Words unable to be presented as he watched Minho's hand fall by his side.

He glared at him to which Minho welcomed him with the same expression "old habits die hard right? Is this how you treated him too?" Jeongin spoke shakily, he seemed nervous at what he brought up but didn't want to appear weak after all that was spoken.

Minho's lips trembled, it seemed as if Minho forgot he was the one who was violent but it appeared as though Jeongin's words were more violent then any psychical abuse could be.

"Shut up" Minho simply demanded.

"They should have kept you locked up longer, your personality needs more fixing than anything..." He replied before turning to me "let's go hyunjin" a small smile appeared, he bumped into Minho's shoulder, the impact causing unbalance in Minho's stance.

The older boy just looked down at the ground, lips trembling still as eyes laid shut. I knew this behaviour of his all too well.

But for once, I felt nothing towards him, towards whatever he's going through. I let him in but he pushed me away and it was my turn to push these feelings away.

°°°

"Ouchh!" Jeongin yelled, pushing mg hand away from him "stay still! Im just gonna put a plaster now" I pulled him closer by the neck, he turned his face and I gently placed the plaster on his wounded cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he just nodded "it's just a slap I'm over it already" he mumbled, fiddling with his fingers "I'm not talking about the slap but you Jeongin" I asked again and he simply avoided the contact, probably thinking of what reply he could possibly give.

"I don't get the full story but something happened between you guys because of some guy I'm assuming"

"Not just some guy... Minho was dating my cousin in middle school and it-" he choked on his words as tears spilled heavily, he quickly wiped his eyes but they just kept coming.

I pulled him into a hug and just let the silence surround us "I-It ended badly. He cheated, manipulated and just hurt him in ever way possible" he managed to complete his sentence but the sadness was over powering his words, made me unable to understand what he said "Its okay... You don't have to tell me anything" I assured him, patting his back.

"I know. Thank you hyunjin but promise you'll never be close to him"

"I promise" despite not hesitating to promise him this, something stirred in my stomach as if I had just lied.

"Don't let him put you through what my cousin had to go through"

°°°

I'm struggling to decide how the story should go like I planned it all but in the end I'm going in a different direction and idk now

Do you work and if so what kinda job ?