013

His Story 

His Story 

The view of him with Chan finally clicked and did it look ugly.

It's been weeks since our last encounter and every god damn glimpse of him is attached with an annoying accessory named Chan.

I shouldn't let this get to me but I can't help it, I got so used to those few chats of ours and now I'm expecting the world.

"It's definitely an acquired taste" I looked to my side and eyed the smiling Jeongin who eyed the two boys with me. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Hyunjin slow down!" He shouted as I walked faster away from him and I looked back, my feet stumbling as I made eye contact with Minho, he looked at me so softly before eyeing Jeongin up and down and rolling his eyes as he turned around.

Jeongin caught up to me and followed my gaze "Do you know Minho?" I asked Jeongin and he just looked confused at me "I'm pretty sure he just heavily judged you..." I added on and his eyes widened before turning to Minho's direction in disbelief.

"That sly... You know what? He's not worth it but yes I know him" he replied and we continued to walk around "how? Aren't you a year below us?" I asked him as he pulled me to sit on a bench outside the canteen.

"I know him from middle school, I was two years below him though"

"Wait what? Two?" I was definitely confused by this as me and Minho are both in the same year so there's no way Jeongin is 2 years younger then me suddenly.

"Ohh you don't know?! Minho is the same age as Chan, they were in the same year, class and rooms" he whispered the last part and directed his attention else where.

"Then why isn't he in the same year as Chan now?" Something in me wasn't ready to acknowledge the other half of his reply...

"In the middle of his final year, he was forced to drop out and just disappeared till now"

Why?" I instantly inquired

"Well its probably not my place to say why... but Minho got picked up in the middle of the day and after that, he never came back. There was rumours going around he was locked up at home or some shit cause of his family, abused even and we never saw him ever again until now and seeing as he's a year behind, I'm thinking they really locked him up at home haha" Jeongin chuckled to lighten the situation but it only left me shocked at his method.

"What the fuck Jeongin!" Minho shouted from behind, breathe shaking as he suddenly stood in front of us "still didn't fucking learn to keep your mouth out of other people's business" he continued shouting, eyes locked deeply with the surprised Jeongin.

I stood in the middle to lightly push Minho away but he just harshly shoved me away "don't touch me hyunjin! Stop digging into my life so damn much already" his voice cracked, the pain he felt slipping through.

"Why? Are you scared to let people know what you caused" i could feel the last part wasn't a question but a statement and it scared me to know what they were mentioning, what more is there to this story?

But Minho didn't reply. Just raised his hand.

°°°

So I deleted the first version coz I felt it wasnt interesting but random

Also thank you for 6k reads ❤️

What's the Worst advice you received ?