017

Desires

Desires

His lips were as soft as I imagined them to be yet all I could focus on was the taste of strawberry Chapstick mixing in with the saliva and it was just so intoxicating.

It tasted just like how Lee Minho looked.

Sweet, delicate, inviting... Chemical.

He was a sweet toxic, a substance so rare and addicting but no matter the rareness, the chemical he was could never be safe.

He wasn't being desired by just one and I wasn't even in a place to afford him but others could without fail and this taste I've just acquired of him for the first time

What price am I paying for it?

But if I'm already paying, I should enjoy it yet I can't but I can't let him go either. All I can do is pull him closer and closer, feel every inch of his body on mine and gosh every curve of him feels so insane against my body.

I want him.

I want him more.

I want more of him.

But I can't no matter what, I'm just an easy game to him but who can blame me? For him I'll rip my heart out.

His fingers gently slipped under my shirt and he drew shapes of all kind, the ink appearing the moment he finds another blank spot. All over my body I could feel the red, it made me feel feverish but yet shivers skipped.

I was his canvas, the finest painter drew on me a masterpiece I'll never forget. I'm all kinds of red and he's all kinds of beauty that he's slowly projecting onto me.

"Hyun...Jin" he mumbled out of breathe as he pulled away to look me in the eyes and the view was something that tugged at my heart heavily.

Those teary doe eyes he looked at me with spoke volumes and the parted lips was an invitation to be opened.

"are you okay?" I cupped his cheeks into my hand as I pushed myself closer to his face, he laid Inbetween my legs, his hands on the inside of my shirt as we sat still on the floor. He nodded his head in response to my question and just moved to stand on his knees.

His hands now around my neck as I was faced with his finally clear pearly neck, I hated those disgusting marks before but it's so clear now and it just looked so pretty.

His hands traveled to my head and he played with my hair before pulling down on it, forcing me to look up at him. A smirk appeared on his peachy lips and the red tint under his eyes made them almost appear to be glowing. His pull on my hair was harsh and itched at my scalp yet he wouldn't loosen up, I gulped as I continued the starring game we somehow entered but as he licked his lips, he seductively whispered

"Be mine"

°°°

Just letting u guys know now but this is the best I can unfortunately write when it comes to doing things

Where are you from? But where do you wish you could actually live and why