006

Strawberry

Strawberry

"ok so first off just casually go up to him and say hi?" I advised unsurely as Minho paced around me nervously as we eyed Felix nearing the school entrance.

Minho glanced at me worriedly as he pointed at himself and than Felix and I just nodded, pushing him slightly away to near the younger of the two.

"H-Hi"

"Fuck off" Felix glared, walking straight past a confusing Minho with blinking eyes with knitted brows.

He glares my way, his eyes directing towards Felix, his expression giving away his message and I just roll my eyes at his action before pasting myself towards Felix.

"Morning! I just saw you with Minho? You guys good now?"

"Oh hell nah! That bitch can suck my toes. Can't believe he still has the audacity to come up to me so casually like that's such a dumb move" he ranted in one breathe, each word laced with disgust and face littered with anger.

And i couldn't help but feel slightly sorry for Minho considering this 'dumb move' was indeed my idea.

I looked behind my shoulder to look at Minho but unfortunately Chan was with him once again, his arm placed around his neck as he smiled so closely to his cheek but Minho's expression remained still and only stared down.

Felix noticed this and turned to eye my view and he sighed loudly before linking my arm with his and dashing off.

"Why him?..." Felix mumbled, his eyes glowing with tears as he tried to hold it back "I gave Chan everything I could but even that wasn't enough... I'm just as pretty as Minho or even prettier actually, talented, clever and I work hard..."

I couldn't bring myself to comfort Felix, I knew if I even tried to, only minho's words would come out and that's the last thing Felix needs.

"I'll see you at lunch Hyunjin!" Felix shouts as he runs in the opposite direction while the bell rings loudly and I find myself melting into the sound, the voices around blocked as my vision meets Minho's figure walking in the same direction as Felix and I chuckle as I spot his strawberry flavoured chapstick in his back pocket.

Strawberry suits him.

°°°

Thank you for 200+ reads❤️

What's Ur fav ff u read on wattpad ?