020

Be Careful

Be Careful

Minho inched closer to me, a worried expression, his eyes avoiding Chan "what the hell is this luck..." Minho whispered to me and I sighed.

I grabbed his hand and walked on, trying my best to ignore the annoying presence eyeing us.

"So you guys are dating now?" He inquired and I felt my eyes roll back painfully.

I turned my body slightly towards him, hand still locked with Minho "None of your business" I glared.

"Be careful hyunjin... You don't know what he's capable of" Chan warned in a laughing tone, almost as if he knew how this uncertain relationship of ours will end.

Sure I ignored it but the pit it caused in my stomach watered the doubts I have and it didn't help that Minho particularly dug his nails into my skin "again it's none of your business so keep whatever shit you have to say to yourself please" I reminded.

As I was about to walk off, Minho stood stuck in the same place "what are you doing here Chan" he glared intensely at him, voice deep and agitated, his vision flickering to the hospital building and Chan.

"Family issues. Don't worry that's long over already" Chan innocently replied "of course unless you make a mess of him too" his face void of emotions.

"Shut up. You're the last person who should be talking" Minho was visibly distressed by the words of  Chan and while I felt the need to question it, my mouth kept shut.

"Let's go hyunjin" Minho ordered, stepping ahead of me as he pulled me with the continuous sharp hold.

"Be careful Hyunjin" Chan shouted behind us, I didn't dare look back.

°°°

"can I get one strawberry and vani- it's vanilla you wanted right Hyunjin?" Minho turned to me and I just nodded my head "and Vanilla ice cream!" He turned back to the cashier "paying with card please" he sweetly spoke as he took out his phone, his Chapstick falling out.

But Minho didn't notice so I picked it up, it was still the same one as always, strawberry flavour.

"Minho here" I said, he turned to me after paying. His eyes landing immediately on the Chapstick.

"Ohh! Did it fall out?" He seemed concerned and I nodded at his question "thank you! I would have cried if I lost it, it's my absolutete favourite" his voice genuinely carried emotions for the words he spoke.

"We can always just buy a new one" I suggested and he shook his head "never! This was a gift"

"From who" I pressed, Minho fakely smiled "My best friend" he didn't seem pleased with the topic of our conversation so I kept the rest of my curiosity to myself.

So we keep gifts from exes now...

°°°

Sorry for not updating in so long! Life is keeping me very busy 😔

What's something dear to you ?