031

Some should suffer

Some should suffer

"wha-what?" I was shocked, I had prepared myself for all sorts of reactions from him but this has surely never even crossed my mind.

"Do you really hate him that much?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" He answered as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Hyunjin he has actually caused worst pain on others! And although this doesn't compare I'm glad he's finally suffering" the satisfaction rolled off his tongue.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? Felix, Chan and you all seem to hold this grudge against him as if he killed someone! It makes no sense" I shouted, stepping away from him.

Jeongin glared at me, discomfort visible in the air. "Maybe for once hyunjin you should actually listen" he voiced before heading out, leaving me all to myself.

"Listen for once? If only you guys could do that" I chuckled at the words spoken by jeongin. Why can't this apply to Minho? Is he not worthy of care and love.

I wish I could view Minho from their perspective, maybe then I can understand him as an individual not just someone I like. I'm fooling myself with a vision of him that might not even exist, I am helplessly drunk on lies spoken by such a beautiful boy with strawberry scented Chapstick, eyes so big and full of pain, mind so fragile words tear him apart for weeks but he looks like home, the many rooms I cannot access only make me happier to explore, see what I haven't yet, for good and bad.

I could feel the vibration of my phone ringing in my pocket, anticipation piled up, mind only on one person and I eagerly hoped that it would be him. The fear of checking my phone caused the vibration to settle down into silence once again. I still didn't dare check it.

But then another vibrantion hit, one I knew wouldn't present my disappointment to the other side. I took my phone, waiting for the screen to light up and there the name I hoped for appeared.

One single message amongst the many I sent that didn't get a reply but despite that, one message was all it took for happiness to be mine again.

'we need to talk so let's meet after your shift ends'

°°°

What r some of ur icks?

Sorry for no updates (and very short chapters) I was too busy being depressed💀

I honestly don't k when I'll next update