018

Blooming

Blooming

It felt like summer erupting inside when I woke up, the petals of the tree grew and became alive in colour again. I couldn't explain the blossoms growing inside my heart and the amount of shades that flowed in my vision.

Today is mystery but yesterday was happiness and I just hope it wasn't a false alarm that often occurs when my heart is too full to not envision happiness it could have.

I walked out the bedroom, my hand settling on the knob of the bathroom, thoughts flickering.

Could a dream be so realistic? Or a hallucination perhaps? I just couldn't imagine it being real despite the heat that I still feel crawling under my skin and the smoothness of a kiss.

My thoughts stopped the moment I couldn't open the door and all of yesterday disappeared from my mind, the struggle to open the door reddened my face, feeling entirely helpless.

"what the heck!" I shouted as I harshly slammed the door open and was met with the view of knitted brows and open mouth.

Soon a disgusted look spread across a familiar face "Knocking exists HyunJin" it was my turn to be surprised "what are you doing here Minho?" I could barely slip his name off my lips.

My face might not have expressed it but my brain was having a joyous moment, capturing every detail of this messy haired Minho who stood inside my bathroom.

"Gosh are you ok?" He drew closer to me, pulling me towards him by my wrist and placing his other hand on my forehead "I'm weirded out right now so you best just be sick otherwise this is hella embarrasing for me if you don't recall yesterday" he spoke in one breath, I could feel the slight tremble on his hand as he checked my temperature.

A chuckle escaped my lips and I crossed my arms around his waist, the scent of him drawing big smiles "I remember" he pulled himself away and just smiled "so what now? Are we a thing" he glanced around the bathroom, not making eye contact.

"Are we?" I asked "h-hey I asked first" he nervously laughed.

"honestly I don't know... I don't think you're ready for a relationship after everything that's been going on so let's take our time. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon" I gently explained to him and he looked surprised at my words but the look of comfort lingered in his eyes.

"I've heard this one before.... Maybe this time you won't leave like someone did" he mumbled, lost in his thoughts but presented a faint smile to me as he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you hyunjin!"

Although I made it seem like I'm doing it for his sake alone, I did it more for myself, there's no way I could jump into this relationship so carelessly.

I know Lee Minho and I certainly know his habits and I'm not about to make a fool out of myself.

No matter how happy this makes me, the doubts just get bigger each second.

°°°

Feels a bit speedy but I don't really wanna make this a really long story

Traditional food from your country ?