027

Unequal

Unequal

It feels like I'm back to square one.
Yet this time it's worst.

I've lost the trust of my best friend and his reason is the person I feel too much for But that person is out of touch. I feel like I've actually lost him.

Minho insisted we take a short break for my own well being but it's most certainly for himself, he just doesn't want me to see how much he's affected by Felix.

I guess he feels the guilt coming in overtime.

It's only been a couple days but it feels like a month, the ache in my heart weighs me down so much I feel like minutes are hours, it's so mentally draining that I cannot live in the moment.

At times like this I wish someone would care for me as much as I do for some. To let me know I hadn't done anything wrong and that I'm simply living my life the way any teen would.

The way someone whos in love would live it and that moments like these are just part of it all and that I can like who I want without tearing myself between keeping the happiness of my friends or my own.

"Hyunjin? Are you okay?" Jimin asked gently, lighting a cigarette as he stood a few inches away to stop the smoke from nearing too much.

I simply nodded "and you?" I asked back.

"Boy I've been working with you for almost a year. I'm pretty sure I can tell when you're not well and now is that moment" he stared at me intensely, not letting even a blink break. It piled the emotions in me to double in intensity and I couldn't help but let my vision blur.

The view of jimin smoking blending in with the streetlights, almost as if I was envisioning this in my mind, the question I've been yearning for felt like a hallucination.

"Oh oh-i-" Jimin was left surprised, he couldn't let out a single correct word but despite my view being closed off by my hands on my eyes the softness of his steps created the vision of his nearing me with the most caring expression. And I felt his arms around me.

It brought a chuckle to my lips, mostly due to the fact he was so much shorter than me.

"I'm here if you need someone to talk to" Why can't Minho say these words to me.

Why can't I feel his feelings for me, why can't our feelings be equal.

Why do I have to feel so much?

°°°

A moment in life you cannot forget and why?

Sorry for not updating :((
Life kept me very busy lately and have sooo just much to do it's insane!!!

Hope you enjoy the updates 💕