003

Accident

Accident

I felt my throat pilling up with heavy loads of chuckiness and bitter liquid.

"I—I'm sorry" I voiced out softly but I could tell there was hardly any audio to it.

"No it's fine" the customer beamed sweetly with patience I was grateful for "so that'll be 2 regular lattes and 1 caramel coffee with 2 chicken wraps and milk cake?" I read off the till while avoiding eye contact and I could feel the heat spread heavily on my face and surrounding area.

"Oh no I said 1 latte and 2 caramel coffees and also Nutella wrap" she corrected me politely however her smile dropped as she voiced quiet words into her friends directions and my shoulders only tightened as I searched for the 'delete item' button however I accidently clicked on the 'delete order' causing everything to vanish and for me having to restart for the 4th time.

The girls eyed me further with confusion while I quickly tried to put their order through again, I could feel my body drown in sweat and warmth as I bit into my lower lip to distract myself from their stares.

"The total will be 18,56 please" my voice came out rushed as they handed me the money and I quickly returned their change, dashing off into the kitchen to make the food items.

Luckily my co-worker had returned from the toilet so I was saved from any further unwanted communication with equally as unwanted customers. However, it wasn't a long freedom as I heard a loud sound out front and I could only imagine we had another unfortunate accident of a broken cup.

"Hyun go check outside" my other co-worker spoke and I particularly shouted insults towards her in my head But of course I just nodded and headed out to confirm my prediction was unfortunately correct.

"Sorry about this" Jimin spoke as he served another customer and it filled me with annoyance knowing he was apologising for something he didn't do but rather a customer who's hold was shitty.

After rushing into the kitchen to get the dustpan and broom to clean the mess with, I came out and hurriedly tried to finish it however the broom wasn't good and hardly collected the broken piceas so I opted for using my hand.

"Ouch—" it didn't take long for the blood to start dripping on the floor despite the small cut created. My face burned so painfully, eyes stinging and tears blocking clearness. My stomach did equally painful aches, twisting in ways my organs felt like they were trying to crawl out through my mouth and it was like they itched around with sharp nails, my skin shivering with chills yet fire drew itself on me.

"You're bleeding...." The sweet melody entered my ears as if heaven presented itself before me And I only froze, not finishing the job required of me. I only saw his lower half but I could tell a heavy coat of Chapstick kissed his lips gorgeously, leaving all who stare unable to ever forget the captivating state of those perfectly soft and full lips.

His eyes was at my level as he bend down, taking my hand in his as he wrapped a tissue around it, looking with worry, his long black eyelashes captured my stare as I let him take hold of me.

"Minho..." I mouthed out, feeling a huge desire to slip his name past my lips and I loved the satisfaction it left me with.