005

Confession

Confession

"heyy!" Minho cheered as he watched me walk out the cafe, i waved at him as my eyes averted away from his.

"So how do you plan on fixing this issue with Felix?" I went straight to the topic and he flinched, carrying a fake smile on his lips as he shrugged "I don't really know?" He confesses and I sigh.

"Have you tried apologising?" He nods "explained why you did it? Felix is mostly hurt by the fact he knows you for 2 years and you would do this now of all times to him" Minho's posture drops as worry laces his face and he fidgets before crossing eyes with me.

"It wasn't the first time... Me and Chan we've done it way before they got together" my heart sinks at this disgusting confession and I feel the earlier lunch move around, nearing exposure.

"Are you being serious? Why the fuck did Chan get with Felix if he was with you?"

"We're not together like that, never were and it's my fault I told Chan to give Felix a chance despite knowing this thing of ours wouldn't stop but I want it to... It's starting to really hurt seeing myself destroy everything" he wipes at his eyes, looking down as his wipes become harsher and I quickly capture his hands in mine, his red blinking eyes locked with mine.

"Did you tell Felix this?" He shakes his head "don't let him find out. This would break him completely knowing Chan never liked him and I can't bear to see him hurt again over some stupid boy"

"...I'm sorry" he mumbles gently "do you like Felix? You seem so protective and caring when it comes to him" this question catches me off guard and a Chuckle leaves my lips realising his very dumb to think it's Felix I like.

"No I don't like him"

But you.

°°°

Decided to add questions since I was seeing a few people do this and it's so fun

Let's start with something easy

Who's Ur skz bias ?